Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are signs that a foid thinks you're creepy?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I work with a lot of foids, but I have a hard time reading them.

I don't mean obvious signs, like outright dirty looks or promptly walking away, but more subtle cues.

When you're alone with her she's fidgety, never looks you in the eye and excuses herself as soon as she can.

When you look like a low trust subhuman, no signs needed but I think the most common would be them not saying "hello" to you.

One word answers, looking at phone instead of you when talking to her, trying to escape the conversation

When you look like a low trust subhuman, no signs needed but I think the most common would be them not saying "hello" to you.

When they don't bother saying hello and bye to you but does so to everyone else at work, you know it's over.

She calls you creepy. Dirty looks. Doesnt respond with more than 1 word. Calls for help

giphy.gif

xOVduPA.gif

Female cashiers being careful not to make physical contact with your hand when giving you your change.

When you are ugly

Are you sub7? If yes, you're creepy.

I wouldn't know subtle, but the overt looks and walking away are more than enough. plus they just disrespect me more than anything

Why do you care what they think of you?

Female cashiers being careful not to make physical contact with your hand when giving you your change.
I touched cashiers hand today when handing her a dollar and she recoiled like I static shocked her

When they are humming on some tune trying to calm themselves. This happened to me yesterday with a cashier. She started to hum some song to calm herself, only when i was going to pay.

check my sig. feel free to join the party

"You're ugly" - Grotesque 2018

By being shy and not talking a lot

- She's ignoring you
- She makes excuses to not hang with you
- She's avoiding to talk to you more than 1 minute
- She's often annoyed when you talk
- She's giggling with her friends when you walk by (Girls never do that to Normies or Chads)
- She even refuse a hug? It's truly over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back