Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are nightclubs even like in 2019?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I personally have legit never been to a nightclub, or even "out" in my life. Never gone to a party or anything. I'm not trying to start a witch hunt against failed normies, just wondering what nightclub dynamics are actually like in 2019.

We're definitely well past the point of 2009 PUA-era bullshit where stuff like "getting her number" was considered important and most guys still bought into lies like PUA or wearing the right cologne lol.

I basically imagine it as being like this 2019 (first 20 seconds only):

Basically all the incels not interracting with women at all (not even courtesy), except I doubt they're actually segregated like in that video, probably just standing around not really mingling or talking with the normies.

And now a classic:

Tallfags forming harems of sluts, some normies making out, groups of incels dancing alone.

Basically, it's a building where the only men allowed in are chads and chadlites while every femoid is allowed to enter and get free drinks. It's also a place where hats are forbidden so baldcels aren't allowed in, they are welcome to go cut their wrists in the alley behind the club though...

The last time i was in a "club" was not even in this decade.

Nigga, I barely leave my fucking room.

If you hate women now without ever going to a nightclub you will hate them x1000 times more after you experience it

I just leave my room to wageslave

I’ve never been to one, nor do I plan on it any time soon.

I keep making a plan to go to one but ways bug out. think my colleagues are getting pissed at me always bailing, and probably suspect I'm an incel now, based on the questions I as them about women, clubs, etc.

If you are an incel-tier looking male, and you go alone, they won't let you in. That's all I know.

I've never been to a disco, I know that some have gogos and things like that, others just the DJ. I would like to go one day to see how they are, but with a friend, I would never go alone.

Tallfags forming harems of sluts, some normies making out, groups of incels dancing alone.
Pretty much and the normie males usually have to dumpster dive because of hypergamy.

I personally have legit never been to a nightclub, or even "out" in my life. Never gone to a party or anything. I'm not trying to start a witch hunt against failed normies, just wondering what nightclub dynamics are actually like in 2019.

We're definitely well past the point of 2009 PUA-era bullshit where stuff like "getting her number" was considered important and most guys still bought into lies like PUA or wearing the right cologne lol.

I basically imagine it as being like this 2019 (first 20 seconds only):

Basically all the incels not interracting with women at all (not even courtesy), except I doubt they're actually segregated like in that video, probably just standing around not really mingling or talking with the normies.

And now a classic:

It's definitely like the first 40 seconds of the first clip. Never seen people take drugs open like that though.

Ive never been to one because i'm ugly

If you are an incel-tier looking male, and you go alone, they won't let you in. That's all I know.
Thats super blackpilled and very annoying sexist behavior which is against or should. be against human rights.

Booring and expencive.
The girls always tell me they have boyfriends and at times i've bumped into mafia and almolst gotten myself killed.It's dumb

I've been once, and I will never go again. A few years ago, my friend dragged me to one on New Years Eve thinking it would "cheer me up" (LOL!). It was worse than any bar I've ever been to. I paid $40 to stand in a corner for 3 hours. I couldn't even sit down and rot on my phone, as all the seats were in roped off VIP suites. Of course he didn't score either, despite trying his ass off. I remember we went to Norms (all night diner) at midnight, and I felt like the biggest loser in the world, more than I ever felt before.

I paid $40 to stand in a corner for 3 hours. I couldn't even sit down and rot on my phone, as all the seats were in roped off VIP suites. Of course he didn't score either, despite trying his ass off. I remember we went to Norms (all night diner) at midnight, and I felt like the biggest loser in the world, more than I ever felt before.

Paying 40$ to stand in a corner alone. It is all a scam.

Booring and expencive.
The girls always tell me they have boyfriends and at times i've bumped into mafia and almolst gotten myself killed.It's dumb
If you were chad they wouldn’t be telling you “ I have a boyfriend” tehehe

Who is this mafia please? I want to die
Just random Mafia heads, they tend to hang out in places like that

Paying 40$ to stand in a corner alone. It is all a scam.
This was my facial expression, no joke
15561.jpg

Foids running around trying to get instagram followers.

they are like ugly men slaughterhouses

I went to a club once and it was basically a bunch of roided up Chads with bird nest haircuts walking around and the women would always be huddled up in groups around the tallest most masculine guy. I also went to an after hours club (the kind where people were doing coke and Es in the open) where there were a lot more ugly looking people but if you try to interact with any of them you are liable to het beat up and it's no fun if you get bunk MDMA/E.

Night clubs are all going out of business cause foids just use Tinder to find Chad.

"But it has also been suggested that many young people, like Michelle, now simply prefer a night in as opposed to a night out, meeting people via online dating platforms such as Tinder instead."

Last edited:
If I went to a nightclub, I would only go there for the drinks