Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are low inhib drugs

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I already know about phenibut

What else is there?

For me speed or any other amphetamine was always the best for social settings.
LSD can be good once it clicks and you realize how petty all your human problems are and you enter god-mode. But aside from that I made bad experiences with using LSD in public.

For me speed or any other amphetamine was always the best for social settings.
LSD can be good once it clicks and you realize how petty all your human problems are and you enter god-mode. But aside from that I made bad experiences with using LSD in public.
Idk I just tagged u because the guy said ecstasy and ur name is ecstasy lol

Idk I just tagged u because the guy said ecstasy and ur name is ecstasy lol
I know. I just put you in my reply to make it known that I saw you tagging me br0

nice of you, we can both postmaxx with this
Most of your posts lack content anyway or are straight out quotes from others, so better effortmaxx br0

nembutal, DMT high dose, LSD very high dose, salvia high dose

Adrenochrome.

I already know about phenibut

What else is there?

no drug is the most low inhib drug

taking the pain and disappointment of life RAW DOG without anything to help the pain is hard as fuck

no drug is the most low inhib drug

taking the pain and disappointment of life RAW DOG without anything to help the pain is hard as fuck
yeah and I'm not up to the task right now

Alcohol, weed unironically, caffeine unironically, adderall makes you low inhib as shit

Alcohol, weed unironically, caffeine unironically, adderall makes you low inhib as shit
Weed has almost no effect on me

Dunno what the hell you're talking about with caffeine

Weed has almost no effect on me

Dunno what the hell you're talking about with caffeine
Both make you low inhib. Weed makes yoy retarded and caffeine makes you hyper af

Kratom. Hard to quit though

yeah and I'm not up to the task right now

whatever shocks you now becomes mundane eventually no matter how bad it is

or else humans would freak out everytime we see a plane in the sky or some other weird shit Neanderthals couldn't fathom

Modafinil is one of the only man made drugs I totally approve of.

Extremely low doses of benzodiazepines
OR
A few beers

whatever shocks you now becomes mundane eventually no matter how bad it is

or else humans would freak out everytime we see a plane in the sky or some other weird shit Neanderthals couldn't fathom
Why do you think I need drugs. I'm so bored of life and just everything

Why do you think I need drugs. I'm so bored of life and just everything

I feel ya

i wish everything could happen faster so I could rope at peak destruction

but instead it's a slow burn of society falling apart

Most of your posts lack content anyway or are straight out quotes from others, so better effortmaxx br0
009CFCA3 4179 4F5B AD16 B68F4D050EB7

I feel ya

i wish everything could happen faster so I could rope at peak destruction

but instead it's a slow burn of society falling apart
I didn't even get to enjoy any youth

I hate being ugly

Then I find out normies have been lying and playing emperor's new clothes with things like weed or vapes which do absolutely nothing

Last edited:
Its amazing how little you give a fuck when on the sweggers. I use to love them but I'm getting on a bit now and icannae deal with the anxiety when you start coming down, plus the sear depression that kicks in a few days later. A lack of serotonin. For those who have never tried it gie it a bash. You'll be oot yer tits on half a pill.

Its amazing how little you give a fuck when on the sweggers. I use to love them but I'm getting on a bit now and icannae deal with the anxiety when you start coming down, plus the sear depression that kicks in a few days later. A lack of serotonin. For those who have never tried it gie it a bash. You'll be oot yer tits on half a pill.
Ya sound like a character outta viz.

View: https://voca.ro/2hyElQ8Dkww

Last edited:
Haha I've no seen that magazine in moons. I didnae know it was still going.
Heh yeah it is, not as popular these days thanks to internet killin' comic eh.

I can’t say I’m surprised.

I’ve not actually used this drug that I mentioned in my original post in this thread nor will I ever use it but time and time and time again whenever I’ve heard about its effects in just about any form of media it’s basically always described as at first being the ultimate low inhib producing drug that melts all your worries, shyness and depression away making you into a high functioning extrovert for as long as the good effects of the drug last anyway.

The negative side effects however are one of the main reasons I am surprised however that anyone would try this drug.

To me it just doesn’t seem worth it.

Coffee is really really bad for anxiety, I drank 2 days ago coffee and it made me anxious asf
I sometimes supplement with a gram of l-theanine when drinking coffee for this reason.

I personally use the fuck out of LED every night!

I really light that shit up hard bros!

As in drugs that make you low inhibition, or drugs that are for low inhibition people?

Anyway most recreational drugs will make you low inhib with the common exception of weed. But alc, benzos, GHB will make you not give a fuck. Cocaine and most uppers will also lower inhib but in a different way, it's like you can't possibly be wrong and have complete tunnel vision. Downers however just make you laugh at how fucking stupid everything is, you wouldn't get a guy on cocaine sitting around laughing about Chads and stacies but a drunk guy easily could.

Cocaine gives you the added side benefits of self confidence and high energy as well. But really only highly paid professionals, rich people and celebrities can afford self medicating with coke, the rest has to do crime or prostitution to pay for the habit.