Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are good short black pill sound bites I can spread in multiplayer games?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I find that online gamers tend to be very interested in this kind of thing.

"chad took your gfs virginity" in microsoft sam voice repeatedly

"chad took your gfs virginity" in microsoft sam voice repeatedly

Nice, short and to the point. Keep em coming. Some of the ones I've been using:

"If you're out of high school and still a virgin, it's because you are ugly."
"There is no gym for your face. Ugly + muscular = uglier"
"Personality doesn't matter. Smart + ugly = NERD..... funny + ugly = CLOWN..... loyal + ugly = FRIENDZONED"
"Money won't help you. Look at Harvey Weinstein and Louis CK. Ugly - unloved forever"
"There are no shy girls. It's just how they act around unattractive guys"
"The average height for young guys in western countries is 184cm and no girl wants average" (ditto for dick size)
"Social anxiety is not real. If you feel awkward talking to a girl, it's because she wants you to feel awkward."
"Your bullies were not virgins but you were. How come?"
"Men commit suicide 3 times more often than women, but they're the ones that are oppressed?"
"Even that shy nerdy girl you have a crush on is getting it in all holes from Chad... while you rot."
"Most guys your age will have sex tonight." (on Fridays or Saturdays)

And the loudmouths talk shit about me and call votes to kick me from servers, but so far (about 50 attempts or so) I've never been kicked because only like 30% max vote to kick me.

"Personality doesn't matter. Smart + ugly = NERD..... funny + ugly = CLOWN..... loyal + ugly = FRIENDZONED"
"Money won't help you. Look at Harvey Weinstein and Louis CK. Ugly - unloved forever"
"The average height for young guys in western countries is 184cm and no girl wants average" (ditto for dick size)
"Social anxiety is not real. If you feel awkward talking to a girl, it's because she wants you to feel awkward."
"Men commit suicide 3 times more often than women, but they're the ones that are oppressed?"
"Even that shy nerdy girl you have a crush on is getting it in all holes from Chad... while you rot."

And the loudmouths talk shit about me and call votes to kick me from servers, but so far (about 50 attempts or so) I've never been kicked because only like 30% max vote to kick me.

hope you use text to speech, saying those would just be cringe with ur own voice

hope you use text to speech, saying those would just be cringe with ur own voice

I select them from the console and they show up in the chat. I didn't mean say them out loud (and I realize I wrote sound bites but whatever).

I select them from the console and they show up in the chat. I didn't mean say them out loud (and I realize I wrote sound bites but whatever).
ah lol its gucci then

Keep it going!