Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What are good mindless games like Snake and Tetris?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
ANAL HARDCORE BRUTAL ROUGH SLOPPY EXTREME NASTY RAPE WITHOUT LUBE AND CONDOM ON FUCKING FILTHY DERANGED SLOPPY MINDLESS 10/10 HOT STACY WITHOUT MERCY!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Is that on iOS or Android?

Oldschool Runescape.

Snake and Tetris are good mindless games

forza horizon you just buy a car and drive around

Pokemon crystal. Best game of all time

Don't get me wrong; I like Pokemon games but really I mean something I can just tap away at while watching TV at the same time tbh. Just pure time killing shit, so ultimately I'll get neither anything from the game or whatever's on TV. But time will have passed.

Icy Tower is a free PC game that can be pretty mindless, I feel. Audiosurf is another great PC game, especially if you play on Mono mode. It's basically just listening to music, but you get to minimally engage your eyes and hands while you listen to your own music collection.

I would recommend AudioSurf, if you own your own music (i.e. have the mp3 files of the music you listen to on your computer).

I do play a lot of Vietnamese Crystal mindlessly while watching youtube videos. It's an excellent way to pass the time, especially while high.

but really I mean something I can just tap away at while watching TV at the same time tbh. Just pure time killing shit, so ultimately I'll get neither anything from the game or whatever's on TV. But time will have passed.
In that case, maybe AudioSurf wouldn't be all that great. AudioSurf is perfect if you're not trying to pay attention to anything else other than music in your collection, including the game itself.

Maybe Goat Simulator? It doesn't have any real Game Overs, it has objectives and achievements that are all completely optional, and is a good way to pass a couple hours every now and again.

Cheers @bigantennaemay1, I'll look into 'em.

Plating blue archive and guardian takes rn

Solitaire used to be a good cope, it exercises your intelligence too.

Audiosurf is another great PC game, especially if you play on Mono mode. It's basically just listening to music, but you get to minimally engage your eyes and hands while you listen to your own music collection.
Sounds very interesting. I see it's available on Steam.

Pocket Tanks is also great.

Sounds very interesting. I see it's available on Steam.

Pocket Tanks is also great.
Yeah, I use a , uh, differently-acquired version of it (in Half-Life :feelskek: ), but it should be on Steam.

If you're going on my recommendation, go for the first one; I've never played AudioSurf 2, so I can't comment about it. But the first game has a Mono mode that let's you almost turn your brain off completely. That's what I like to play.