Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are good jobs for an incel? Passiveincome/side hustle cels, how did you pull it off?

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
After two year string of retail and assembly line jobs I decided that I need to work on my career or else I’ll inevitably go ER.
I’m looking for ways to work from home.
Right now I’m getting into programming, but entire industry is flooded with pajeets from what I’ve heard and chatGPT is slowly replacing code monkeys so I imagine that soon you’ll need to have quite a lot of competence to get into it and I’m not sure if I’ll pull it off.

But what to do then? Go to college for some highly technical course? Engineering?
Trades are bullshit, old pricks will haze you and refuse to teach you anything if they don’t like you for whatever reason.
Is there even any way to earn money without going out of your house to work 9-5?
Or is there any way to gain passive income other than owning and renting apartment?
I’m thinking about applying for neetbux and scamming old coomers out of money by pretending to be a girl if programming won’t work out.

Bump because post verification held it hostage for an hour.

Last edited:
Or is there any way to gain passive income other than owning and renting apartment?
Yes, just buy my book named “how to become a millionaire in a day” for the low low price of 1 million dollars.

I buy and sell used Atv’s as a side hustle. I also part them out on eBay. I’ve made 30k this year so far from the side hussle

I buy and sell used Atv’s as a side hustle. I also part them out on eBay. I’ve made 30k this year so far from the side hussle
Online selling seems like a good side hustle, thanks.

After two year string of retail and assembly line jobs I decided that I need to work on my career or else I’ll inevitably go ER.
I’m looking for ways to work from home.
Right now I’m getting into programming, but entire industry is flooded with pajeets from what I’ve heard and chatGPT is slowly replacing code monkeys so I imagine that soon you’ll need to have quite a lot of competence to get into it and I’m not sure if I’ll pull it off.

But what to do then? Go to college for some highly technical course? Engineering?
Trades are bullshit, old pricks will haze you and refuse to teach you anything if they don’t like you for whatever reason.
Is there even any way to earn money without going out of your house to work 9-5?
I’m thinking about applying for neetbux and scamming old coomers out of money by pretending to be a girl if programming won’t work out.

Retail is faggot central especially with young normies. I worked at a big box store for a year, and I already feel like killing 3 or more people from there one day. Even worse is when it's in a small town where all the faggots know each other even between generations.

Retail is faggot central especially with young normies. I worked at a big box store for a year, and I already feel like killing 3 or more people from there one day. Even worse is when it's in a small town where all the faggots know each other even between generations.
I came to the conclusion that with current levels of behavioral sink most retail jobs will soon resemble free range public jester work. Men are subconsciously getting desperate to "mog" or "be alpha" in any way possible and you are perfect target since your job is on the line.
Assembly line work on the other hand sucks life out of you and fries your brain.

Straw that broke camel's back was getting told off after working two days at shitty market chain because I was working "too slow" (I literally needed like two more days to pick up the pace) and being explicitly told that they're hiring some young chick instead of me because she's faster.

After that I was like "ok, fuck it, shitty jobs are women only, let women and normies work 9-5, I'm figuring something else or I'm going to leech off this society" and come to think of it I'd rather be homeless than spend years working jobs like these.

IT-technician can be good for cels, depend on what type of technician. the glorified tech support type is answering phones and fix stuff by turning it on and off. the more proper technician fix servers and computers, sometimes networks aswell.

a side hustle that some cels could try is looting tech. many companies throw away 2-3 year old computers that just need a clean and a reinstall of OS and works just fine, they could throw away 100 some times. And if you got mates, they may be able too give you stuff. depending on the computer you can get between 50-100 bux for 10-20 mins of work at most.

if you are really lucky you might find almost new macbooks some dumb foid broke the charging port on, easy fix if you got the parts. parts can be acquired from broken devices that is more work too fix than it is worth. secondhand macbooks can get you quite the payday, i got 500 once for macbook that just needed too be recharged, dumb foid cant even charge there macs for fuck sake.

a side hustle that some cels could try is looting tech. many companies throw away 2-3 year old computers that just need a clean and a reinstall of OS and works just fine, they could throw away 100 some times. And if you got mates, they may be able too give you stuff. depending on the computer you can get between 50-100 bux for 10-20 mins of work at most.

if you are really lucky you might find almost new macbooks some dumb foid broke the charging port on, easy fix if you got the parts. parts can be acquired from broken devices that is more work too fix than it is worth. secondhand macbooks can get you quite the payday, i got 500 once for macbook that just needed too be recharged, dumb foid cant even charge there macs for fuck sake.
I remember that even back in 2000's when there wasn't such abudance of somewhat cheap electronics people would often just leave perfectly working stuff near the dumpster because a single LED burned out or something, that is also good hustle, thanks.

I remember that even back in 2000's when there wasn't such abudance of somewhat cheap electronics people would often just leave perfectly working stuff near the dumpster because a single LED burned out or something, that is also good hustle, thanks.
remember too read about tax and income laws where you live, especially if payment apps are more popular that cash. if they can track the payment, they will tax you

Security guard