Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are good jobs for a truecel?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
I have a masters degree in STEM, but I failed all the job interviews I got. I always ace the technical coding parts but never the "behavioral", even though I spent days perfecting my introduction and standard answers, recorded myself speaking and fine tuned my intonation and facial expressions.

What are jobs with minimal social interactions, where your looks don't matter?

I was thinking about becoming a truck driver. But there is a high chance I'll go insane because I will have too much time on my hands where my mind is not occupied.

Maybe remote software developer? The problem is that for entry-level positions there is always some older guy who needs to oversee you, and so far all of them didn't want to work with me. I don't blame them, I just wish there was a job where it was all about skill and not how likeable or good looking you are.

any job that doesn't require interact with the HR foid :forcedsmile:

Night shift security guard.

Job industry is brutal without good looks or NT. Coding is actually a good job for truecels. Ask @Transcended Trucel for advice because I believe he has the type of job you’re looking for

IT jobs but not inceltear jobs

truck driving

Most of incels are NEETs living with their parents, some are wageslaving on a minimum wage job ( like this guy
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOAi98XsWVY
). There are some incels out there who manage to become software developers but they usually end up betabucksing

I have a masters degree in STEM, but I failed all the job interviews I got. I always ace the technical coding parts but never the "behavioral", even though I spent days perfecting my introduction and standard answers, recorded myself speaking and fine tuned my intonation and facial expressions.

What are jobs with minimal social interactions, where your looks don't matter?

I was thinking about becoming a truck driver. But there is a high chance I'll go insane because I will have too much time on my hands where my mind is not occupied.

Maybe remote software developer? The problem is that for entry-level positions there is always some older guy who needs to oversee you, and so far all of them didn't want to work with me. I don't blame them, I just wish there was a job where it was all about skill and not how likeable or good looking you are.
Something where you have little to no interaction with normiedroids:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I always ace the technical coding parts but never the "behavioral",
That's funny, because I'm the exact opposite. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Although, it took me years of jumping through hoops, continuing my self-training for hiding my Asperger's, and grinding interview questions & answers into my head to get to this point, but still...

That's funny, because I'm the exact opposite. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Although, it took me years of jumping through hoops, continuing my self-training for hiding my Asperger's, and grinding interview questions & answers into my head to get to this point, but still...
The reason why I can't pass these interviews is because 1) my face is too ugly/weird when I talk plus I never smile 2) I act and sound too nervous or anxious.

I have been practicing for these behavioral interviews a lot. I figured out a somewhat decent introduction and common answers and rehearsed them many times. I scream for about a minute to loosen my vocal chords. Then I record my voice simulating the interview. I try to keep it natural but I still have about 10 cues that relate to my head position, squinting my eyes, keep eye contact. Not too threatening, but also not submissive. How I open my mouth in a normal way etc. It is all manual. I video recorded myself walking, sitting, talking and during the interviews. I optimized the lighting and angles for online interviews. I usually review the recordings if I have the strength to watch and listen to myself and come up with some changes for the next time. I make plans for minor soft looksmaxing stuff that needs to be improved. I bone smash my recessed orbitals before real interviews and I take phenibut or alcohol. I do a lot more than that, but that's how life is as a subhuman.

In the future I should get cocaine, I hope that works out. Because phenibut/alcohol are depressants and they make me somewhat calm, but they also make me a bit slow and tired.

I wish I could be high T and just not care about all those things.