Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what are good careers for incels?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Decent pay and no politics.

Selling bath water

Thot patrolling

portable toilet cleaner

Cheating on iq test, then getting free geniousbuxx from state

What's with your avi?

Stay away from anything sales/marketing/management related. Actually stay away from corporate work in general. If high iq go stemcel. If not go for backend work like accounting, clerk or skilled trained vocation(like electrician etc.). Avoid retail.

Digital artist: music, animation, paintings etc.

professional ER goer

coding something related to art

Dude listen to me! I know some perfect jobs for incels... because it doesn't require having to work around people but still pays alot! (and you don't need a college degree)

Semi truck driver: You would only have to interact with the person who trains you for about 2-4 weeks until you go out on your own. Then you can just travel the country by yourself, and LDAR in the back of your truck at truck stops. Company pays for hotel rooms. Some OTR (Over The Road) drivers can get weekends off. Job pays about $40,000-$60,000/yr.

Train driver (engineer): This one you would have to work with only one person - the conductor. But other than that you wouldn't really have to interact with anyone else. Just like with trucking, you can travel the country and the company pays for hotel expenses and even food (I think). You would probably work for 1 week straight, then get 1 week off. Even though working 7 days non-stop would be brutal, it would be pretty cool to get a 7 day weekend too. This job pays about $80,000-$110,000/yr.

Photographer: If you get good with a camera and learn everything about photography, you could get hired as a freelancer to travel the world and take photos for magazines, calendars, websites, computer wallpapers, etc. If you do landscape photography (which is better than portrait photography since portraits require people) the company would pay you to travel anywhere they need you to go, and you could hike through forests, mountains, deserts, and tundras witnessing the beauty of nature while you get paid.This job can pay anywhere from $30,000-$100,000 depending on what you do.

I know someone who works for TikTok and his job is to watch JB videos all day long and flag them when they try to do a nipple slip or show cameltoe.

Anthropology/Biology tbh