Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are girls interested in that isn't connected to sex?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Talking about boys, sex, and slutty clothes all relates back to sex.

So what are they interested in that doesn't connect to sex? Video games? (jfl no). academics? ( :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: ).

I guess maybe them being semi braindead allows them to watch tv shows, but even then the actors are all chadlites+

anything not related to sex they are interested in?

Money, vanity, jewlery, fancy clothing, shoes, anything that shows off their status over other women. Vain shallow people

Planning and going on vacations to get some R&R from their 'tough' and 'exhausting' lives they slave away day after day.
IT'S QUITE HARD YOU KNOW!! To get up at 1030am to lay on your side to take a pic of your ass then go to the toilet and take a quick video of you pissing so you can sell your 'content' on the internet and get thousands per month. Being a girl is very difficult mister!! (teehee)

netflix originals. the trendy ones that everyone else is watching

Planning and going on vacations to get some R&R from their 'tough' and 'exhausting' lives they slave away day after day.
IT'S QUITE HARD YOU KNOW!! To get up at 1030am to lay on your side to take a pic of your ass then go to the toilet and take a quick video of you pissing so you can sell your 'content' on the internet and get thousands per month. Being a girl is very difficult mister!! (teehee)
Even going on vacations is a ruse to fuck different flavors of chads.

Money, clothes, cosmetics, parties, clubs. They are interested in everything and every place that brings them validations and attention from other people.

NOTHING

Foids are stupid holes that don’t know what to do with themselves if they’re not getting filled with cock:woke:

Don't know any woman, so literally can't say.

They spend hours talking about everything while talking about nothing at the same time. I can't remember a single meaningful conversation I've had with a foid. They aren't unique, it's like talking to a stock character

I don't know. I don't even talk to women. But I guess they're mostly interested in gossip and other kinds of stupidity.

How to get chad

Nothing else, foid's lives revolve around getting fucked by chad

Uhh food. But that too is related to sex. The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) adviced men to marry early, so they won't fall into evil things like pre-marital sex. If they couldn't afford getting married, they should fast instead. So, since they love food and eat it, it's obviously the opposite of fasting. Hence why it could be traced back to sex. During Ramadan, I have way less sexual urges because of a lack of eating and drinking. So there really is a connection between the energy you get from eating and libido.

Nothing, foids whole purpose in life is to fuck chads

I think they're into self improvement, just in a different way to guys.
like they enjoy spas, facials, tanning on the beach, and some like yoga and shit.

Thinking of ways to torture and bully unattractive men

Putting paint on their face and landwhale positivity

Oh, and feminism and other lefty SJW trends because they like to be NPCs

watching their braindead TV series is the only thing they do alone, all other activities have to include chads or they abstain from it

Suffering of low level man and keeping other people down
Also alcohol

talking to chad and being superior to other girls

Some time ago @TheNEET made a thread about how everything you can do with a foid, except sex, you can do it better with a male friend. It got screenshotted to IT

So what did the foids say to defend themselves? What great activities were greater to do with women than men? That's right:

Sex

Hundred of comments talking solely about sex, despite the fact that it was clearly specified that sex didn't count. Didn't matter, that's the only thing they could talk about. They had no other hobby or interest, only sex, sex and sex

And then they say we're perverts

tbh this is why I find it attractive when women do sports or other athletic activities like swimming since that means they have some vested interest in a hobby/skill

not that it really matters though since I will never be able to date those types of women

Astrology, yoga, fashion, celebrities (aka gossip)...

Just open a woman's magazine.

money, foids are clearly materailistic

Thinking of ways to torture and bully unattractive men
They are obsessed with fogging other foids
Astrology, yoga, fashion, celebrities (aka gossip)...

Just open a woman's magazine.

Outside of reddit and social media where le quirky women try and irritate unattractive males by conveying to them that "see, I'm just like you too, you have to accept me xD" pretty much every woman is like this.

Sadly women have a diverse and unique variety of looks otherwise it would be easy to forget them since their tastes are so basic.