Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what are "fakecel vibes"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When? Last week? Because I didn't saw your pics then and your writing gave major fakecel vibes.
On this thread? Because you are acting like a good looking guy and that is a fakecel trait. You have the fakecel mindset. Facially you are an incel and you should behave like one. Stop with this Chadlite Autism cope.

200.gif

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????
You drunk again bro?

If you have to ask, then you probably are one or autistic.

i give off gigatrucel vibes tbh

OP is giving me major fakecel vibes lowkey no cap

Cope
I have a shitty math degree
You are a PPE mogger future world leader

no i am a poorcel who cannot afford a hazmat suit, so that is why i am PPEcel

i thought hazmatcel sounded weird

no i am a poorcel who cannot afford a hazmat suit, so that is why i am PPEcel

i thought hazmatcel sounded weird
Oxford annual fees £27,285

Fees vary by program actually. STEM is generally more expensive
What type of math do you guys study? Economics math must be differential equations and some linear algebra

Good list. My university is not very expensive but it's very prestigious especially in Mathematics. And the acceptance rate is very low. My class is 75% low tier normies+ 20% Chadlites + 5% girls

You probably mog me. STEM = IQmoggers

Were the girls hot?

True.

There are so many comp sci foids complaining about how all of their classmates are subhuman
Comp sci is still normie tier compared to math.
If you are a math grad studying Lie Algebras and Representation Theory on a Tuesday afternoon there s90% chance you are a sub4. And 99% chance you are a male.

If you are a math grad studying Lie Algebras and Representation Theory on a Tuesday afternoon there s90% chance you are a sub4. And 99% chance you are a male.

Fair enough

Don't worry bro. Being a master mathematician makes pussies rain.

fakecel vibes=high social intelligence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back