Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are driving tests like? (My first one b today)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Do you have to do it with other people?

I'm getting picked up by the person today I fucking better not have to do it with other people

Surely it'll just be me and the teacher right?

yeah its easy just dont be a retard like LastGerman

I couldn’t do it tbh I’m too uncoordinated

ye and im damn near a retard
Wtf why the fuck do I have to do it with other people why couldn't it just be by myself ffs

Fucking cunts are gonna see my face and ima get laughed at and never wanna go again then fail the test and waste my family's money

:feelsseriously: . you and your parents must be fucking retards jfl
My parents are high Iq college grads. My hand eye coordination just isn’t very good. My handwriting is also super super bad cuz of it

My parents are high Iq college grads. My hand eye coordination just isn’t very good. My handwriting is also super super bad cuz of it
they failed you all i can say

they failed you all i can say
EE1F547B E3D2 417A A597 BE76BF1875D3

yeah its easy just dont be a retard like LastGerman

@LastGerman thoughts?

It has nothing to do with being retarded because literally retarded persons are capable of driving. It is a set about different skills and how your brain is wired. It looks like that there is still a great misconception about driving. I also find it weird that people come up and revive this topic all the time despite the fact they are annoyed by it. That being said, this topic actually needs to die because it really has become annoying yet people still talk about drivng here all the time like typical normal people... I wonder why...

Do I have to do it with other ppl tho?
In my coutry I did it with a foid of my age. Not a big deal. You just wait somewhere outside while she does her tour of town, and then it's your turn. Shit is easy though. The foid didn't get it, tho.
Having your license is a life changer, I couldn't pursue my current high paying carreer if I hadn't got it (I live in a foreign country with no cuck public transport). My retarded colleagues all live in shitty suburbs with the bus thing and get paid less than me jfl.

Last edited:
UPDATE: was focken easy

pat self on back you are superior to lastgermantard
Twas my first ever one tho tbf

All I did was drive in a straight line and up and down this curved hill.

Ik that's easy but if u find that easy I don't understand how the rest could be harder. The only different thing I'll be doing in the future is turning round corners and stoppin at lights n driving faster n all dat

UPDATE: was focken easy

Ik that's easy but if u find that easy I don't understand how the rest could be harder. The only different thing I'll be doing in the future is turning round corners and stoppin at lights n driving faster n all dat
UK has several driver tests? When are you getting the license?

WTF?

Are you on about the official driving test?

Didn't the UK introduce a law stating that all drivers have to show competency in using a Sat-NAV and driving on the motorway?
Was meant to say lesson not test
I see.
Best of luck.

Anyone who can drive is a chad fakecel mogger

I've only done the theroy test and that I did in a special class where we got assistance, for like driving driving no idea, but theroy for me was ez.

I've only done the theroy test and that I did in a special class where we got assistance, for like driving driving no idea, but theroy for me was ez.
Is it just remeberin what road signs are n stuff?

Is it just remeberin what road signs are n stuff?
mine was road signs, speed limits in areas like school, zip lanes, intersections with who gives way and stuff like alcohol limits - though I am Australian so mine might be different

One pedal = go. The other = stop. The wheel is for turning. That's driving :feelskek:

Mogged once again. :feelsrope:

Depends on where you are.

Yes it is just you and the teacher.

I just so happened to get my license in one of the easiest states for drivers licenses. I didn't have to do parallel parking (and I still don't know how to parallel park) or any of that other fancy shit. My drivers test just involved obeying traffic rules and signs, and being able to regularly park.

I know a lot of states require you to do hard shit during tests, though.

Did you do Manual or auto and do you have to make small talk with the instructor I'm dreading that idc about his life so it's gonna b awkward
Small talk is chill as long as he is a male.

They'll do most the talking.

Don't panic about it just ask really simple questions like "what will we be doing today" and "do you watch football" and another thing to do is to spend a ton of time on answering their questions to fill in the time and so that it seems as if u is Talkin a lot.

I live in the US and for the actual test, in my state at least, it's pretty easy. I probably failed the parallel park but passed the rest on my first try. My advice is to just have confidence bro when you control the car and make obvious checks with your head and eyes at your mirrors and crossroads often to show you're paying close attention. I think they go easy because of corona virus right now too.

I couldn’t do it tbh I’m too uncoordinated

If you can drive a vehicle in a video game you can do it in real life. It's not that different.

If you can drive a vehicle in a video game you can do it in real life. It's not that different.
Just press e on a car door and then drive by using wasd theory.
Don’t forget to hold shift while turning to drift, and alt to toggle cruise control.

Just press e on a car door and then drive by using wasd theory.
Don’t forget to hold shift while turning to drift, and alt to toggle cruise control.

It takes about the same level of coordination really. I'm sure you can use a steering wheel and pedals when gaming.

It takes about the same level of coordination really. I'm sure you can use a steering wheel and pedals when gaming.
Maybe, I don’t know because I’ve never had those sets. Learning the laws and the road rules and speeding shit as well kind of puts me on edge