Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are all the professions you hate?

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Veteran
★★
I hate, in this order.
  • Therapists
  • Sex "workers"
  • (((Media workers)))
  • (((Finance workers)))
  • IRS agents
  • FBI agents
  • Cops
  • Lawyers
  • Judges
  • Politicians (unless they are based, I mean normie politicians that actually get elected to things)
  • Most other government jobs
  • Doctors/dentists (because 90% of what they do is treat people for stuff that doesn't actually need to be treated so they can make more money, although they can actually be useful when needed which is why they are low on the list
  • Teachers (some are hit or miss which is why they are low on the list, I didn't hate all my teachers, but we are forced to deal with mass brainwashing in public school and they are the rank and file that enforce that, a lot of the trauma a lot of us have is from the public school system and horrible teachers.
I think that's mostly it... Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
  • Life Coaches
  • Self Improvement Gurus

• Any miscellaneous job that isn't actually needed and is only there to make jews and/or females money. "Snake oil jobs" I guess you could call them.

ThERapists be like:

"ThERe are 20000 gendERs but only 2 mental states : Mine and insane"

Any job that isn't necessary and jobs that are for normalfags

All HR professions predominately infested by foids. They encapsulate useless BS jobs.