Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What anime should I watch next?

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

brainrotted zoomercel
★★★★
I really loved Attack on titan, Code Geass, Steins Gate, Full Metal Alchemist, and Erased.

Based on my tastes, what anime should I watch next?

Maybe you'll like Parasyte, Death Note and Jujutsu Kaisen

But I don't even know much about anime anymore, I stopped watching it a couple years ago.

Last edited:
You will love Boruto.

Chainsawman is good, JJK also

I heavily recommend Monster ( 2004 )

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@KillNiggers

Ahh shiet my nigga HxH ( HunterxHunter 2011 and 1999 version ) and YYH ( YuYuHakusho are masterworks too )

I really loved Attack on titan, Code Geass, Steins Gate, Full Metal Alchemist, and Erased.

Based on my tastes, what anime should I watch next?
Hunter x Hunter

Tokyo ghoul is a good one

First 20 episodes are bad you say? It started very good.
I'm biased because I watched Hunter X Hunter when I was 14, so my tastes were different then.

Maybe if I rewatch it, my opinion on the Hunter Exams could change, because when I was 12, Attack On Titan was so boring, I quit after season 1.

But at 16, when I rewatched it, I binged it all the way to Season 4 and really enjoyed it.

I'm biased because I watched Hunter X Hunter when I was 14, so my tastes were different then.

Maybe if I rewatch it, my opinion on the Hunter Exams could change, because when I was 12, Attack On Titan was so boring, I quit after season 1.

But at 16, when I rewatched it, I binged it all the way to Season 4 and really enjoyed it.
HxH is the best shonen can offer. Nothing comes to close to it. It has heart unlike all others.

Our tastes are very alike , I'd definitely recommend hxh or vinland saga

Highschool DxD

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

HxH (both versions), TTGL, Fate/Zero

Last edited: