Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What angers/bothers you the most about inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 818
  • Start date

What bothers you the most about your inceldom?

• Social ostracism

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Lack of intimacy

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Lack of sexual satisfaction

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Unable to create a family

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify if you can)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
For me personally it's not getting my sexual needs met. There are plenty of things I wanna do with a female but I can't. There are other aspects that bother me but this one trumps them all. I'd like to see your perspectives on this.

Not being a fully functioning, valid part of society. Society let's incels know they are low status garbage in a myriad of ways if they still haven't given up to go full NEET LDAR shut-in hermitmaxx. The series of small and occasionally large humiliations you have to endure every fucking day from elementary school on out. The smaller and bigger unreciprocated (attempts at) social outreach and the realization that every year you are falling further behind your peers in terms of life experiences and rites of passage necessary for a successful, satisfactory adult life.

Sex and intimacy really are just the icing the on cake, the cherry on top if you will.

Last edited: