Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What an awful day today

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★★★★
I was at the clinic waiting to get my prescription and, in the meantime, decided to tie my laces since I just tucked them in and it came out. The issue is that I don’t know how to tie my shoes. While I was struggling to tie it for 5 minutes, I could hear two fuckers in the waiting area snickering at me i just ended up tucking them at the end. Fucking brutal life. I can’t even tie my own shoes, and everyone thinks I'm a bigger retard when they look at how messed up my laces are.
I’ve spent hours and in these many years can’t even pull off a bunny ears.

this is why i always walk around with flip flops. Fuck tying laces it takes me too long to do it

Lifefuel for velcrocels

I'm planning a suicide by cop to do on New Year's Eve. I'm going to call emergency services, and I'm going to say, "Oh my God! My neighbor is outside with a gun, and I heard two gunshots from inside his house! He's waving it around like a fucking psychopath, and I think he's going to hurt someone! I also see a knife in his hand! No, I'm sorry operator, I can't stay on the line, I need to get a gun to protect my kids from this psycho!"

Then I'm going to get in my car with no lights on---Batman-style---then high speed slam into the first car that pulls up on my street. After that, I'm going to charge at the first cop with a knife in my hand, and BAM BLOODY BOOM. It's all over.

Last edited:
***in minecraft or maybe gta

I'm planning a suicide by cop to do on New Year's Eve. I'm going to call emergency services, and I'm going to say, "Oh my God! My neighbor is outside with a gun, and I heard two gunshots from inside his house! He's waving it around like a fucking psychopath, and I think he's going to hurt someone! I also see a knife in his hand! No, I'm sorry operator, I can't stay on the line, I need to get a gun to protect my kids from this psycho!"

Then I'm going to get in my car with no lights on---Batman-style---then high speed slam into the first car that pulls up on my street. After that, I'm going to charge at the first cop with a knife in my hand, and BAM BLOODY BOOM. It's all over.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

On a serious note though, it's not worth throwing your life away in the end. Best to just find a new cope :feelsokman:

On a serious note though, it's not worth throwing your life away in the end. Best to just find a new cope :feelsokman:
Sometimes you'll have to be ready to check out, when you're in the event horizon with no way out, which I hope no one encounters as unfortunate as we all are. Not completely advocating to An Hero in Hardcore Minecraft, but one has to accept that the only way out of the Event Horizon if you have good genes. Humans and animals are no different, the Grim reaper never sleeps.

I remember my dad making fun of me not knowing to tie my shoes when I was a kid

Stop daydreaming