Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What age range of girls do you try to interact with?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★★
What age range of girls do you try to interact with?

I don't try to interact with anyone

Early 20s
I'm in my late 20s so I'm allowed to based on the normfag calculator of your age divided by 2 and plus 7

girls don't interact with me they busy talking to chad and normie

cia GIF

why do you ask, GrAY?

How so? You have experience?
No. Only a little.

I say it based on seeing on social media 27-29 year old guys (who aren’t attractive) with attractive 19-20 year old girls. This kinda gives me hope.

None, but if I had options I would go for college aged females

No. Only a little.

I say it based on seeing on social media 27-29 year old guys (who aren’t attractive) with attractive 19-20 year old girls. This kinda gives me hope.
Care to share those experiences?

None, but if I wanted to I'd prefer to talk to women around my age. Late 20s early 30s

Care to share those experiences?
In some public events (town festivals, parades) at public places, I’ve had some interaction with some girls over trivial matters (asking where the line at a shop starts, etc.). From there we start talking over anything related to the event. The way they react is very open, as if interested in becoming friends, but idk if that’s anything good

I have social anxiety, but no so much around women, girls, due to my past experiences. So when I talked with them, I’m actually not so nervous or even nervous at all.

none, i avoid foids whenever i can

too old to intereact without being called a creep now

Well, I gave up talking to foids.
I just end up getting dismissed and ignored anyway.

If I could, I’d love to talk to a few of the foids who work at the stores I go to.
They are in their 20’s.

The problem is, if I tried talking to them, I’d get banned from the store.
They already don’t like me and don’t ever treat me the same as they treat other customers.

Well, I gave up talking to foids.
I just end up getting dismissed and ignored anyway.

If I could, I’d love to talk to a few of the foids who work at the stores I go to.
They are in their 20’s.

The problem is, if I tried talking to them, I’d get banned from the store.
They already don’t like me and don’t ever treat me the same as they treat other customers.
Why don’t they like you? Because of your looks or your behavior towards them or what?

Why don’t they like you? Because of your looks or your behavior towards them or what?
I really don’t know why.

Even my own parents treat me differently than they treat my brother.

If there is a god……he hates me too.