Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What age is too young to be a blackpilled incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I see a lot of kids who havn't even started college yet. They havn't experienced life yet and have taken the black pill and calling themselves incel. I think they should stay tf away from this forum tbh. It will only make things seem hopeless when it's just they havn't learnt the game yet. Truecels need to be atleast 23. Maybe they should take the red pill for now? Come back here when they are a bit older and shit didn't work.

im 18 and im truecel i swear

I think around 16, they need to develop first to see if they might become better with time, but some kids have no fixing so idk

Never too young to see the truth

70 days after being being born is enough to know if its over

I'd say that even someone in his early teens can get blackpilled if he's a truly deformed subhuman. Though I think it's safe to say that most of underage users on this site are not like that.

The blackpill is best served when you're young. I mean even though your body hasn't developed and gone through puberty, you could use your first 20 years of life watching over and managing every single factor of your looks. Had I taken the blackpill far earlier, I might have escaped turbomanletism, scoliosis, and side effects of mouth breathing

I think mid-20s can start calling themselves trucel.The post-college age without any female contant and social circle indicates it is over

Childhood. If teen can see him having problematic incel-tier looks, time for blackpill is righ. But if child really ugly-then even in childhood it can be

You're never too young for the blackpill, especially in 2019.

OP is a clear case of "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. If you're posting or even lurking on incel forums without some professional reason behind it, it's probably over for you. Maybe some freak growth spurt will happen if you're a youngcel under the age of 21, but it's very unlikely, and even if it happens, you'll benefit from knowing what your future would've been if it hadn't.

Ugly is ugly. If you’re a 3/10 17 year old, you aren’t going to magically become chad.

Ugly is ugly. If you’re a 3/10 17 year old, you aren’t going to magically become chad.
its funny how people show Zac Efron example from ugly to chad while he was pretty good looking when he was young, he just didnt looksmax with money and he wasnt famous, he is that good mostly due fame halo

This forum should be 18+ if you ask me

its funny how people show Zac Efron example from ugly to chad while he was pretty good looking when he was young, he just didnt looksmax with money and he wasnt famous, he is that good mostly due fame halo
C1E0517F 59D2 472F 8670 946E9B872E43

Jfl, he has hunter eyes, a good nose, amazing hairline, defined jaw. The only thing goofy is his face scrunch’s up when he smiled. The dude at his lowest low looks better than my highest high

They havn't experienced life yet and have taken the black pill and calling themselves incel. I think they should stay tf away from this forum tbh. It will only make things seem hopeless when it's just they havn't learnt the game yet.

Sounds like the bluepill in disguise ngl

View attachment 138266
Jfl, he has hunter eyes, a good nose, amazing hairline, defined jaw. The only thing goofy is his face scrunch’s up when he smiled. The dude at his lowest low looks better than my highest high
he just looksmaxxed little bit, surely he got something done if are going about teeth, he got good haircut for his headshape, he gymmaxxed and has better skin right now

Hi Im a kindergarten student

The faster you rope, the less pain you will go through.

Tbh, after your 13th year in this god forsaken earth you're gonna know if you're an incel or not. I mean the first signs begin to appear during your first years of adolescence/puberty. There is still a chance to escape inceldom by working out, jogging, eating healthy food, socialzing, sleeping early, avoiding mouth breathing... Nonetheless, I suppose most men discover whether they're incel or chad during their first years of puberty.

Thx for the gatekeeping thread newcel.

If I had to say, 14 years old. I'm also a youngcel so I may get shit on for just replying to this post. But this gatekeeping is also retarded.
@Reimu Hakurei

By 20 you’ve either lost your chance to change or you were a truecel from the start anyway.

at birth. I see kids that I know 100% by looking at them that they are an incel and what they are in for. yet they don't of course, they just probably see that they are not like the other children and they don't get treated the same, but they don't have the mental awareness to discover why.

the poor treatment of an incel starts at BIRTH.

25 is a good time for it.

Plenty of failure under the belt.
Years of observation...
The blackpill goes down smoother after you've failed a lot!

To prevent a kid from trying is mean.

But... There are exceptions. The hideous ones. The obvious defectives. The glasses wearing. The babyfaced manlet. The babyheaded. Nervous Twitchers, Etc...

If I had to say, 14 years old. I'm also a youngcel so I may get shit on for just replying to this post.
I'm sorry for your loss, lil br0.