Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what age do you think should be inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
im 16 already know i'm a incel i have never had a woman approach me or text me first, always get ghosted, tried dating apps and just got single mom's and i even coped on the dating apps by saying i was white when im not im berber, I'm 5'6 5.5inch dick my growth plates already closed and my gonial angle is recessed also no money and i live in the most fucked up city in the world where it's so liberal and bluepilled, also got downward growth so i don't even know if surgery will help me also had a childhood of abuse and narcissists so even though i'm not 18 or 20 i already know im incel since no woman would ever consider me attractive or even do sexual things to me
im 16 already know i'm a incel i have never had a woman approach me or text me first, always get ghosted, tried dating apps and just got single mom's and i even coped on the dating apps by saying i was white when im not im berber, I'm 5'6 5.5inch dick my growth plates already closed and my gonial angle is recessed also no money and i live in the most fucked up city in the world where it's so liberal and bluepilled, also got downward growth so i don't even know if surgery will help me also had a childhood of abuse and narcissists so even though i'm not 18 or 20 i already know im incel since no woman would ever consider me attractive or even do sexual things to me
Also average eye area and great nose and full head of hair but that's it everything else is below average and disgusting

If you feel you're an incel then you probably are one

If you feel you're an incel then you probably are one
I'm already so numb and dull i already abandoned all those cope ideas about love and finding the one i just laugh whenever i see a couple where the man gets mogged by everyone because i know he's gonna get cheated on

I'm already so numb and dull i already abandoned all those cope ideas about love and finding the one i just laugh whenever i see a couple where the man gets mogged by everyone because i know he's gonna get cheated on
You're an incel, brother

You're an incel, brother
I love my brocels so much, my coping bluepilled brother who is 20, 5'4 and balding thinks i'm just imagining things but you guys are right. You guys are my family more than my actual blood

Fuck off youngfag. This forum is full of it

Most of y’all all ascend someday

If are short, ugly, and alone with no one, and you are 16, you can call yourself incel tbh
I don't even have real friends, Just random people who talk to me at school and online but never invite me out anywhere or talk to me outside of school

i can relate, that’s what most of my life has been like

he’s 5’6 and growth plates are closed:feelswhat:
Exactly, also my skin is not white. Manlet+mixed ethnic= it never began

I'm sorry for your struggle. But me? I say not a second before 18.

You say things like "I live in a bluepilled city" or "No woman has approached me." If your city sucks, consider moving. Locationceldom is no excuse to call yourself incel at 16. You shouldn't even be having sex at 16. That's like calling yourself incel because your parents won't let you have sex. No fucking duh. That's not inceldom. That's why you wait until you're an adult, and thus responsible for your own choices. Move somewhere else and see if the women are less bluepilled.

To that point, of course women aren't approaching you. That doesn't make you incel. Women rarely approach. The guy would have to be, like, panty-wettingly hot. Even normie men suffer from this, but by putting in effort (yes, more effort than the woman) they can get laid.

You say things like "I live in a bluepilled city" or "No woman has approached me." If your city sucks, consider moving. Locationceldom is no excuse to call yourself incel at 16. You shouldn't even be having sex at 16. That's like calling yourself incel because your parents won't let you have sex. No fucking duh. That's not inceldom. That's why you wait until you're an adult, and thus responsible for your own choices. Move somewhere else and see if the women are less bluepilled.

To that point, of course women aren't approaching you. That doesn't make you incel. Women rarely approach. The guy would have to be, like, panty-wettingly hot. Even normie men suffer from this, but by putting in effort (yes, more effort than the woman) they can get laid.
Being high tier normie, chadlite and chad gets approaches, In NYC you need to be 5'10+ white and chadlite atleast to get approaches and dates
If you can sleep with them, beggars cant be choosers, you dont have to commit.
I lied in the dating apps by saying im white but im not so i'm pretty sure if they saw me in real life i would get ghosted or used for free stuff
I have been looking at myself for hours in the mirror and in photos and i'm a low tier normie who is ethnic, Even if i'm 16 im gonna keep trying to ascend but it won't work i can tell unless surgery for downward growth jaws gets better and height genes are perfected i will get nothing :feelsUgh: or i will raise chad's spawn

Being high tier normie, chadlite and chad gets approaches, In NYC you need to be 5'10+ white and chadlite atleast to get approaches and dates

Must not be a lot of high tier normies/Chadlites, because the common man has to work for female attention.

Must not be a lot of high tier normies/Chadlites, because the common man has to work for female attention.
Women choose you in seconds, When they see your flaws and recessed features they will never accept you even if you work for years, i have given up on working for women's attention because it's just suicide fuel at this point im close to roping if i keep trying

If you're ugly enough you can be an incel as a teen. But if average or above, it'd be wise to try before giving up.

Women choose you in seconds, When they see your flaws and recessed features they will never accept you even if you work for years, i have given up on working for women's attention because it's just suicide fuel at this point im close to roping if i keep trying

I'm sorry for your struggle. I wish it were easier for you, for all of us. But look around you. Every man with a woman is some kind of high tier man? Who won his woman over in seconds?

If you're ugly enough you can be an incel as a teen. But if average or above, it'd be wise to try before giving up.
Do you think a low tier normie who is ethnic 5'6 and has a average penis size could ever ascend because i think not even LL is cope i'm spending thousands on breaking my bones and have to be in a wheelchair for months just so i get 2 -3 inches of height also same thing with jaw surgery just fixing my lower third requires so much months of wageslaving and i had hopes of moving out of my toxic parents home but now it's gonna be impossible with my plans to do surgery i'll be broke if i spend all of my money and won't have a home

It's okay brocel feel free to spread what's inside you here

I'm sorry for your struggle. I wish it were easier for you, for all of us. But look around you. Every man with a woman is some kind of high tier man? Who won his woman over in seconds?
No they are together either because he is a oofy doofy or it's a man who is going below his smv to just get the woman to drool over him that's why most chad and chadlites are narcissists because the attention they get from women below them also it can be a average man and a roastie who is betabuxxing even then they are still getting cheated on, i'd rather be a incel then get cheated on and used for my money

Do you think a low tier normie who is ethnic 5'6 and has a average penis size could ever ascend
If your face is 4+ I'd say try at least before giving up. As for the height, yeah it sucks but maybe it isn't as much of a deal as a teen as it is as a fully grown adult.

because i think not even LL is cope i'm spending thousands on breaking my bones and have to be in a wheelchair for months just so i get 2 -3 inches of height
That's 100% not worth it, don't do it.

also same thing with jaw surgery just fixing my lower third requires so much months of wageslaving and i had hopes of moving out of my toxic parents home but now it's gonna be impossible with my plans to do surgery i'll be broke if i spend all of my money and won't have a home
Until you manage to get that you'd be old anyway, assuming we even have that time (I'm a bible believer). I'd say try to get a monogamous relationship since you're not hideous, you can give up at any time.

It's okay brocel feel free to spread what's inside you here
I love my brocels we are all suffering inside and we all are hopeless in this world made for the chads and stacies which the jews give more and more to them giving us nothing

Based post. I'm locationceling hard tbh. I will move one day to increase my odds.

If your face is 4+ I'd say try at least before giving up.

I'd say try to get a monogamous relationship since you're not hideous, you can give up at any time.
I'm 3-3.5 in the face all of the people around me are white and only want white people, i'm going to try learning arabic and go islammax but i doubt it will work since im so disgusting:feelscry: i just hate my life

You shouldn't even be having sex at 16.
That's why you wait until you're an adult, and thus responsible for your own choices.
That's MASSIVE bluepill, holy shit. That's why I keep all agecucks on ignore at all times and advise everyone to do the same, as such people shouldn't even be here.

OP, if you're gonna try, try now, because you can give up at any time, and with time, things will only get worse. You'll lose looks, your short height will matter more, foids your age will be less and less desirable and have higher body counts, if someone falsely accuses you of bullshit you'll get in more trouble, etc.

What people shouldn't be doing and I don't advise anyone to do is uncommitted fornication, but I won't judge you either if you do it.

That's MASSIVE bluepill, holy shit. That's why I keep all agecucks on ignore at all times and advise everyone to do the same, as such people shouldn't even be here.

OP, if you're gonna try, try now, because you can give up at any time, and with time, things will only get worse. You'll lose looks, your short height will matter more, foids your age will be less and less desirable and have higher body counts, if someone falsely accuses you of bullshit you'll get in more trouble, etc.

What people shouldn't be doing and I don't advise anyone to do is uncommitted fornication, but I won't judge you either if you do it.
Yeah im wageslaving right now i'll be doing surgery on my jaw when i get my own apartment and have my programming job i don't believe in oldcel copers they don't know what is going on in this generation i will fraud with 3 inch shoes to make myself 5'9 and im trying to whiten my skin but i don't know how i could do that :feelsUgh:

Yeah im wageslaving right now
Already at 16? But it can help, so good luck.

i'll be doing surgery on my jaw when i get my own apartment and have my programming job
If you're sure that the jaw is the main flaw and you can improve your rating significantly, go for it. I don't like the idea of having surgery personally but it can help a lot, I can't deny it.

i don't believe in oldcel copers they don't know what is going on in this generation
I'm old myself (33), but I have a zoomer cousin and talk to some other zoomers, have talked to some zoomer girls as well, I know how bad it is.

i will fraud with 3 inch shoes to make myself 5'9
Good luck.

and im trying to whiten my skin but i don't know how i could do that
There are products for that I believe, but be smart about it, don't ruin your skin pouring some toxic shit on it.

No they are together either because he is a oofy doofy or it's a man who is going below his smv to just get the woman to drool over him that's why most chad and chadlites are narcissists because the attention they get from women below them also it can be a average man and a roastie who is betabuxxing even then they are still getting cheated on, i'd rather be a incel then get cheated on and used for my money

So there are options besides getting cheated on. I don't know what an "oofy doofy" is, but you're describing situations in which a man can be with a woman, but not get cheated on.

Answer me this then. I'm a teenager. I say "Mom, I wanna have sex." She says "No, you're a minor." How am I supposed to have sex then? If you can look at even the slightest opposition and say "Welp, I'm incel, it's too hard to have sex because this thing" how am I supposed to have sex if my parents have decided I can't, and are working to prevent it?

So there are options besides getting cheated on. I don't know what an "oofy doofy" is, but you're describing situations in which a man can be with a woman, but not get cheated on.

Answer me this then. I'm a teenager. I say "Mom, I wanna have sex." She says "No, you're a minor." How am I supposed to have sex then? If you can look at even the slightest opposition and say "Welp, I'm incel, it's too hard to have sex because this thing" how am I supposed to have sex if my parents have decided I can't, and are working to prevent it?
I have freedom in my house, My parents don't care about me they just go to sleep or cope with tv or youtube i can easily sneak out of my window and have sex but no woman sees me as a attractive, Literally bumped into a girl in school and she said ew suicide fuel

I have freedom in my house, My parents don't care about me they just go to sleep or cope with tv or youtube i can easily sneak out of my window and have sex but no woman sees me as a attractive, Literally bumped into a girl in school and she said ew suicide fuel

But do you have permission?

But do you have permission?
I don't because my parents are brainwashed by islam but i never had permission to do anything and still did it, (Drinking, Smoking weed, staying out late just walking outside)

I don't because my parents are brainwashed by islam but i never had permission to do anything and still did it, (Drinking, Smoking weed, staying out late just walking outside)

So you can't do those thing, you just finagled a way to do them. Therefore if your parents manage to stop you from having sex, you have to understand that's not an "incel" problem, that's a "I still have to obey my parents" problem. An issue the pedophiles here don't really provide answers for. They wanna have sex with kids, but don't really provide answers for what should be done about the parents' wishes.

So you can't do those thing, you just finagled a way to do them. Therefore if your parents manage to stop you from having sex, you have to understand that's not an "incel" problem, that's a "I still have to obey my parents" problem. An issue the pedophiles here don't really provide answers for. They wanna have sex with kids, but don't really provide answers for what should be done about the parents' wishes.
I think you are mistaken, It's not a i still have to obey my parents problem i could literally go to a girls house right now and have sex but because i am less attractive then the men they see on their phones and on tv and even in my own school i get ghosted, ignored and treated as a friend or used for attention and validation then they give me dirty looks in real life

I knew at 16 as well really, I wanted sex and was turned on by most of the girls but none wanted me, they got with the better looking, taller guys who were shaving at 14. Or they were dating older teens or early 20 guys with cars.

Then when I got older, those girls still didn't want me and I was an inexperienced, shy acting, pussy drier anyway as well as not physically attractive enough still. I don't know what I could have changed, maybe I could have got somewhere with 1 or 2 if I'd acted different, who knows.
Any "chances" later never really happened, it gets harder the older you get which makes sense, younger women didn't want you before and they sure don't want us now either https://www.ninjaonlinedating.com/blog/men-over-40/ also older women have more options of younger horny guys they find more enticing sexually.

Whether you're an incel from 14 to 44, life is a SHIT SHOW!

I think you are mistaken, It's not a i still have to obey my parents problem i could literally go to a girls house right now and have sex but because i am less attractive then the men they see on their phones and on tv and even in my own school i get ghosted, ignored and treated as a friend or used for attention and validation then they give me dirty looks in real life

I said if your parents manage to stop you. If their wisdom as parents prevails.

16 lmao. I joined this site when I was 22.

Also average eye area and great nose and full head of hair but that's it everything else is below average and disgusting
Dont call yourself an incel before 18. And try to maxx out on everything hard untill you are around 21, 22 and then if there are no results call it quits. Dont give up at 16 thats what I did and it fucked me over big time now at 22

Uni is a brutal awakening

mogs me, but still it's giga-over, i suggest you to visit gandy

It's over for some of these youngcels, not for all of them of course. You knew it was over for you when you were 16?
No nigga even though I knew I was ugly and got laughed at by girls I still barely even spoke to a girl till I was 19... fuck outta here with your failing before trying shit

Normally somewhere between 20-25, but with enough damning traits it can be obvious sooner.

I won't give up until I'm 30.

If you look like a subhuman and your body stopped developing, then you're an incel, no matter what.

Send me ur pics bro if you want a good rating

Adolescence follows childhood as most important time of one's life, in terms of psychological and social status growth. The 20s are the peak of living for a person. After 30 its downhill as symptoms of old age start showing. (and its over imo if still incel).

Like 16-17 is when you should start thinking about looksmaxxing and the BP.
im 16 already know i'm a incel i have never had a woman approach me or text me first, always get ghosted, tried dating apps and just got single mom's and i even coped on the dating apps by saying i was white when im not im berber
How is your skin complexion? Are you somewhat fair skinned?
, I'm 5'6 5.5inch dick my growth plates already closed and my gonial angle is recessed also no money and i live in the most fucked up city in the world where it's so liberal and bluepilled, also got downward growth so i don't even know if surgery will help me also had a childhood of abuse and narcissists so even though i'm not 18 or 20 i already know im incel since no woman would ever consider me attractive or even do sexual things to me
Damn.
At least you have something going for you.

Like 16-17 is when you should start thinking about looksmaxxing and the BP.

How is your skin complexion? Are you somewhat fair skinned?

Damn.

At least you have something going for you.
Was told i have shit skin coloring, I have a brown dad and a berber mom her dad or granddad had blue eyes and her mom had green eyes, Fuck my faggot dad who had to ruin my genetics, i'm already starting to think about BP i'm doing a ccw+bsso and already have elevator shoes that boost me to 5'8-5'9 gonna get blue eye contacts and dye my hair even blacker also doing a new skincare routine and trying to stop eating shit
Are you in Toronto?
New York City
Normally somewhere between 20-25, but with enough damning traits it can be obvious sooner.
Damning traits like being 5'6 in a school with mogger zoomers who are 5'10+ or 6 foot and being mixed ethnic who isn't white and is recessed in the jaw i already know i am incel, No amount of trying will ever help me LTR, My genetics are disgusting who wants a short ethnic man in a school of white zoomer guys who aren't recessed and are very NT

Last edited: