Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What age did you get hit with your first blackpill?

Drew

Drew

Andrew
Mine was in elementary school (1st grade) It was Valentines Day and our teacher made everyone get enough candy for everyone in the class. I went around and passed out my candy to everyone's desk to my surprise when I had excitedly ran to my desk I discovered not one piece of candy, not even a card. I started crying and told the teacher who told the class to give me some but everyone had already eaten what was meant for me. I expressed my outrage with the class by having a little temper tantrum which made everyone start laughing. Which it was probably funny but it only made me more mad, they called my mother and I was given OSS (Out of School Suspension) for 3 days for inappropriate conduct. What was your earliest blackpill?

12. There were people fucking already according to the rumors at school. Not to mention other incidents. Although admittedly, I kept semi-bluepilling until 17

Getting picked last in kickball in PE every time in elementary school

13. This wannabe gangster kid got the most hoes. The dude was an asshole and extremely disrespectful to the teachers, yet all the girls wanted to fuck him.

When I was 12 or so, three girls were chatting with the chadlite, they were at the table behind me and I could hear their entire conversation. The chadlite asked them who was the uglier in the class. I was delusional and genuinely thought I was in the top-3 best-looking boys, since my mum told me I was so beautiful.

The first one started to say "hmm maybe **** right there", who I thought was the ugliest boy I've ever seen in my life. The two others didn't really say a word, and pointed me with their finger, and said "him". I saw them because I was curious and had my head and my eyes pointed toward them so they couldn't see I was seeing them.

At first, I thought they were joking but they were being serious. Hit me very, very hard. I was not beautiful at all, I was actually the ugliest guy in the class.
It was the reason why girls wouldn't even reply to me or keep the conversation going when I was going to them and trying to be nice and shit so we could be friends.

To be real, I think it was the "bad day", the one who made me a depressed piece of shit, everything from that day made me realize I would have a lot more efforts to make to have friends, to get girls to like me. Two years later, I became an introvert, had no friend, and nobody wanted to be my friend.

I didn't have access to the internet, so I'd pass my time playing board games alone ( :feelstastyman::cryfeels:) - spent hundreds of ours playing monopoly when bored - collecting stamps (my dad would purchase me 40lbs of worthless stamps on envelopes so I could spend time coping with it and finding some nice stamps by removing them from their envelopes) and lastly, do birdwatching and keeping a book in which I was counting every species of birds I'd see in some spots.

This was my life, and then, when all the cope was vanishing, I "forced" my dad to buy me a computer and man, that was a way stronger cope.

I don't see how I could have evolved differently. I was rejected because I was ugly. I tried very hard, I was mistreated because I was ugly. My parents never helped me with that, my mother always lied to me and said I was beautiful.
And the fact that I never had a computer during junior high amplified the fact that I look like a loser because I didn't have the same topics of conversation (msn, facebook, and everything like that) as the others.

Over since junior high tbh.

Last edited:
I didn't have access to the internet, so I'd pass my time playing board games alone ( :feelstastyman::cryfeels:) - spent hundreds of ours playing monopoly when bored - collecting stamps (my dad would purchase me 40lbs of worthless stamps on envelopes so I could spend time coping with it and finding some nice stamps by removing them from their envelopes) and lastly, do birdwatching and keeping a book in which I was counting every species of birds I'd see in some spots.
You are stronger than most, I would have found some way to rope.

You are stronger than most, I would have found some way to rope.
Well, no, I was too weak. I remember the only time I was about to do it at that time. I was on a bridge all alone, I went up on the edge to see if I could suicide, and immediately chickened out. Left like a coward hoping nobody had seen me. Pathetic behavior. Tried the same less than a month ago by the way, couldn't jump.

I'm a wimp, I'll never be able to kill myself.

19 in college when i first experienced the heightpill

High school, the end of it I realized it was over.

My school was fucked. 99.99% of everyone lost their virginity there. Except for me. Maybe one other dude I know of. But yeah. if you didn' lose your virginity by high school, it was over for you. I realized it then despite everyone telling me I'll make up for it in college.

I should have fucking ERed them when I had the chance.

11 when i was the topper of the class every year and wanted to talk to a stacylite who was my competition,i kept on trying but she always gave the eww look whenever i looked at her but she was flirting with a more fairer and taller average iq guy.That's when i realised height,face>>>everything:feelsrope:

4 yo
bullied for my looks

Ignored throughout my life, was the joke in school and sometimes in English class, some black girls came by and told me I will never get married or have children and I was always quiet. Then when I turn 17 I knew it was over because I had 0 of the traits I was supposed to be born with to repopulate. I failed at life for being apart of life. :feelsrope: everyone else had gfs except me and HAD CHILDREN WHEN THEY WERE 19 AND I NEVER EVEN HAD MY FIRST KISS YET :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Ignored throughout my life, was the joke in school and sometimes in English class, some black girls came by and told me I will never get married or have children and I was always quiet. Then when I turn 17 I knew it was over because I had 0 of the traits I was supposed to be born with to repopulate. I failed at life for being apart of life. :feelsrope: everyone else had gfs except me and HAD CHILDREN WHEN THEY WERE 19 AND I NEVER EVEN HAD MY FIRST KISS YET :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:
teen love pill is arguably the most brutal

teen love pill is arguably the most brutal
I wish I could control their minds. Wipe out their memories and only fill it with how great and based I am instead:feelsautistic:

Not what you may expect but here it is.

When I was in preschool we had a period of time where we could play outside. One day I found a Caterpillar and just held it in my hand, as soon as I put it down a group of three boys walked over to it and stomped it out.

It exposed to me that the majority of people were cruel. This majority would later be known to me as normies.

Later in the year one of them tried to bully me and I bit him and he started crying, I got in trouble for it to even after explaining that he was messing with me.

Normie world, normie rules.
Brutal

9 when a girl i liked called me stinking gypsy out of blue.

>Be me
>Be 12
>School decides to have a pen pal program with students from USA to practice English and Spanish through emails
>Pen pals are assigned randomly
>My pen pal is a 13yo foid called Jenny from NY
>We send some emails for the next month
>She asks if I have a photo of me (my email account avatar was a pic of trollface or Luffy from One Piece)
>I try to look for my best photo
>Send her a pic of me with my family
>She doesn't reply again anymore
>I tell the teacher
>Next class she says I have a new pen pal, a kid named Justin from Michigan (I think)

When I was 12 or so, three girls were chatting with the chadlite, they were at the table behind me and I could hear their entire conversation. The chadlite asked them who was the uglier in the class. I was delusional and genuinely thought I was in the top-3 best-looking boys, since my mum told me I was so beautiful.

The first one started to say "hmm maybe **** right there", who I thought was the ugliest boy I've ever seen in my life. The two others didn't really say a word, and pointed me with their finger, and said "him". I saw them because I was curious and had my head and my eyes pointed toward them so they couldn't see I was seeing them.

At first, I thought they were joking but they were being serious. Hit me very, very hard. I was not beautiful at all, I was actually the ugliest guy in the class.
It was the reason why girls wouldn't even reply to me or keep the conversation going when I was going to them and trying to be nice and shit so we could be friends.

To be real, I think it was the "bad day", the one who made me a depressed piece of shit, everything from that day made me realize I would have a lot more efforts to make to have friends, to get girls to like me. Two years later, I became an introvert, had no friend, and nobody wanted to be my friend.

This was my life, and then, when all the cope was vanishing, I "forced" my dad to buy me a computer and man, that was a way stronger cope.

I don't see how I could have evolved differently. I was rejected because I was ugly. I tried very hard, I was mistreated because I was ugly. My parents never helped me with that, my mother always lied to me and said I was beautiful.
And the fact that I never had a computer during junior high amplified the fact that I look like a loser because I didn't have the same topics of conversation (msn, facebook, and everything like that) as the others.

Over since junior high tbh.
This is an omni rope-pill :feelsrope:

When I was 6 and a foid refused to go on my birthday, because she thought I was gross

Something obvious never hit me before be coming blackpilled through 4chan. I mean Sure good looking guys flirted with girls in clubs but you never definitely see them having sex. I was an invisible 6'1 "tallfag" in school so I wasnt picked on or anything. In hindsight lots of things make sense. My 6'3 friend getting all girl attention, people clearly thinking I acted out of line when I got excited for some things without Chad looks. Unless you are truecel, without looking for the info its really easy to stay blue pilled indefinitely. I can only "thank" (I mean its kind of a curse) 4chan for blackpilling me. 4chan has given me the mental strength To face the Facts instead of coping like I see some pathetic soy Boys do irl. I fear the moment they snap.

5 yrs old elementary school

12. There were people fucking already according to the rumors at school. Not to mention other incidents. Although admittedly, I kept semi-bluepilling until 17
Same for me but swap 17 for 20

11. I was talking to a loli on the internet for months and then I finally send face pic she blocked me :feelskek: my sister felt the need to give me several bluepill doses after that. fuck her
Getting picked last in kickball in PE every time in elementary school
we played dodgeball. and I got picked among the last 3 also every time (last two were even shorter or more subhuman). funny thing because I was very good at it :feelskek: I just didn't look the part

Last edited:
Probably between 12/13yo when I saw the only most chaddish-looking kids from my class getting exclusive attention from the girls while the non-chads were just mocked at.

I expressed my outrage with the class by having a little temper tantrum which made everyone start laughing. Which it was probably funny but it only made me more mad, they called my mother and I was given OSS (Out of School Suspension) for 3 days for inappropriate conduct.
Legit ragefuel here. When people label the victim the victimizer. No wonder some kids fantasize about you-know-what, instead of getting comforted you get further stomped by the seniors.

13. This wannabe gangster kid got the most hoes. The dude was an asshole and extremely disrespectful to the teachers, yet all the girls wanted to fuck him.
Personality :soy:.

11 when the ugly guy said something funny in class and the smart kid replied "if (chad) said that everyone would be laughing".
and i thought "wait that's true, weird".

12 yo, I walked past a foid I liked with my friend, he pointed to me and shouted at her “there’s your boyfriend”, she said “ewwwww no”

>Be me
>Be 12
>School decides to have a pen pal program with students from USA to practice English and Spanish through emails
>Pen pals are assigned randomly
>My pen pal is a 13yo foid called Jenny from NY
>We send some emails for the next month
>She asks if I have a photo of me (my email account avatar was a pic of trollface or Luffy from One Piece)
>I try to look for my best photo
>Send her a pic of me with my family
>She doesn't reply again anymore
>I tell the teacher
>Next class she says I have a new pen pal, a kid named Justin from Michigan (I think)
:feelsrope:

Nooooooooo it's the personality that matters!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

First taste at 12, accepted it at 15