Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What afterlife do you believe in?

What afterlife do you believe in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
It wouldn't be too far fetched to say we're in hell right now, but I just can't get over the thought that if I were to rope, I could be waking up on a farm in the middle of fucking india. I don't want to be reborn in a third world country :cryfeels:

It wouldn't be too far fetched to say we're in hell right now, but I just can't get over the thought that if I were to rope, I could be waking up on a farm in the middle of fucking india. I don't want to be reborn in a third world country :cryfeels:
If you've read even a bit of the bible this world that we are in right now is our punishment I think you go to heaven or hell or your death is like a nap and when god comes back you either wake up or go to hell for eternity but hey idc what happens as long as its all over and i dont go to hell

new meta, keep roping until chad

I don't know.
I thought that there is no afterlife, that we just exist by accident and that there's nothing after death.

But if you think about it, this universe and existence itself is so fucking strange and I can't even imagine the things we don't know, so the chance of an afterlife (of some sort) is pretty high tbh,

I'm triggered by your omission of none, I will let you know this is an atheist friendly space and it's preposterous to give us the silent treatment while you include Russian supporters in your business (curry street shitters). I am typing a stern letter to your HR and I hope you won't commit such an egregious mistake in the future.
#LongCovid #SlavaUkraina #BlackLivesMatter

I don't know.
I thought that there is no afterlife, that we just exist by accident and that there's nothing after death.

But if you think about it, this universe and existence itself is so fucking strange and I can't even imagine the things we don't know, so the chance of an afterlife (of some sort) is pretty high tbh,
Yeah the eternal darkness theory just sounds so weird, and I would hate to have wasted my entire life. What I wonder is if reincarnation is real, do you immediately jump from one life to the next after you die, or is there a period of transition finding your next vessel

loli harem then i die

I am agnostic, but the most probable afterlife is no afterlife

I'm triggered by your omission of none, I will let you know this is an atheist friendly space and it's preposterous to give us the silent treatment while you include Russian supporters in your business (curry street shitters). I am typing a stern letter to your HR and I hope you won't commit such an egregious mistake in the future.
#LongCovid #SlavaUkraina #BlackLivesMatter
As a transmale POC I find this lack of inclusivity to be deeply concerning.

I believe I'll be reincarnated into the final timeline and I'll finally do things 100 percent EntiRely right

ProfileIcon tsdgjhovzmn81

Last edited:
None of the above

I think reality is likely to be a simulation but I hope there is no afterlife. One life of suffering is enough. I hope the lights just go out when it's that time and never turn back on again.