Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what advises do u give to your younger sister?

R

recentcel0

Self-banned
-
my sis is a kid so its not a big deal. But what abt u guys?

Advice on what?

God I wish I had a sister

Tell her not to have sex until she turns 18

Why? It’s fine when she’s young but she’s gonna get older and start dating and forget about you.

If I had a little sister I wouldn't let her get on social media. I'd smash her phones, tablets and laptops.
Honestly just don't let her interact with feminazis and she'll turn into a "good" foid if there really is such a thing.

Why? It’s fine when she’s young but she’s gonna get older and start dating and forget about you.
Becuause i would finally be able to ascend(in game)

If I had a little sister I wouldn't let her get on social media. I'd smash her phones, tablets and laptops.
Honestly just don't let her interact with feminazis and she'll turn into a "good" foid if there really is such a thing.
maybe thats why god didn't bless ya with a sister lol

Get back n the crate

I'm not sure because I have a little brother

my sis is a kid so its not a big deal. But what abt u guys?
I'd scold her constantly and express my dismay about having a sister instead of a brother

It's really not that great. I have a twin sister and while she still lets me slap her from time to time, she has caused me more cumulative damage than I could ever take by hurting her.
Everything from private and public humiliation.... She beat me because women grow faster between the ages of 8 and 10, she hurt me and my parents because they were boomers didn't let me go tit for tat. So every time I gave the bitch what she deserved I got slapped by my mother and father. She did all sorts of awful things like break shit and then blame me.

Honestly my greatest regret in life is that I didn't bite her face off when I was younger. Shouldn't have gone for her arm.
Live and learn I guess....

So in conclusion having the sister is something I would not wish on my worst nemesis.

Work as soon as she can and definitely pursue higher education.
thats actually a decent advise, if she gets into the work force then hopefully she'll focus more on the career and should push her towards a difficult field so that she doesn't have too much time outside. That way she can grow up till like the mid 20s and then she'll have a proper sense and if we already have a good grasp on them then we can give them more advises on dating and shits. Ik its far fetched but if we can somehow get them arranged married then we can select a proper guy and not some abusive chad

Becuause i would finally be able to ascend(in game)
jews GIF

It's really not that great. I have a twin sister and while she still lets me slap her from time to time, she has caused me more cumulative damage than I could ever take by hurting her.
Everything from private and public humiliation.... She beat me because women grow faster between the ages of 8 and 10, she hurt me and my parents because they were boomers didn't let me go tit for tat. So every time I gave the bitch what she deserved I got slapped by my mother and father. She did all sorts of awful things like break shit and then blame me.

Honestly my greatest regret in life is that I didn't bite her face off when I was younger. Shouldn't have gone for her arm.
Live and learn I guess....

So in conclusion having the sister is something I would not wish on my worst nemesis.
Ræp

My advice is to kill her so she cant mog you (in videogame)

unless you live in a muslim country there's nothing to do but have fun as kids until she grows up and becomes a whore that you can't relate to in any way.

Tell her to have sex with @5ft4ropeconnoisseur