Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What actually is the point of love?

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
I sat down today and had a realization. What is the point of love? The truth is, love on first sight doesn't exist (unless chad). The truth is that the image of the perfect relationship in my mind that is sent by destiny wont happen. I will never have the ideal girl, one who met me by fate and fell in love with me at first sight; it's nothing more than a silly fantasy. So lets say I get into a relationship. Of course I want this, as I never had a relationship. Is there any meaning in it? Is it just 2 people agreeing on expectations and boundaries, making a commitment, and spending time with each other? No relationship will last forever. So basically, just use your time with the other person for enjoyment. The truth is the relationship will eventually come to an end. What is the point of life anyway? Why do I wake up and do the same thing I do every day? My bad guys I am tired and questioning everything.

This is going to sound very harsh but its necessary to say:

The purposes of love, companionships, relationships, etc are procreation and survival. Love, connection, and pair bonding are there to enhance your quality of life and make it worth living, but If you're a subhuman, you have no access to those things so there's no point in being alive because a life devoid of fulfillment of biological purpose is worthless.

It is a natural instinct so therefore it's no surprise it's irrational. Certain drugs can alleviate it but otherwise it's just a curse of this world

The purposes of love, companionships, relationships, etc are procreation and survival. Love, connection, and pair bonding are there to enhance your quality of life and make it worth living, but If you're a subhuman, you have no access to those things so there's no point in being alive because a life devoid of fulfillment of biological purpose is worthless.

I might be the problem brocels

tsmt