Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What actually IS larp?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I know it means lie but where the fuck did that word come from? Does it stand for something?

im sorry u got no replies
it stands for live action roleplay

Live action role play.

Often Christ cucks on /pol/ accuse pagans of being LARPagans but the truth is modern day Christ cucks are LARPers as well and to explain things for you this is why they are LARPers.

None of us see modern day United States or United Kingdom Christians burning witches do we or setting the godless on the run?

Of course not.

The reason being is they are LARPing cucks that don't want to be placed into a Jew gulag for properly practicing their religion.

In short they are more afraid of Hymie's laws than they are of their Jewish god which is darkly funny in a way.

Last edited:
Ever use a search engine?

lets anally rape people

Larping-Live Action Role-Playing

I LARP as a sexhaver infront of my friends

Live action role play.

Often Christ cucks on /pol/ accuse pagans of being LARPagans but the truth is modern day Christ cucks are LARPers as well and to explain things for you this is why they are LARPers.

None of us see modern day United States or United Kingdom Christians burning witches do we or setting the godless on the run?

Of course not.

The reason being is they are LARPing cucks that don't want to be placed into a Jew gulag for properly practicing their religion.

In short they are more afraid of Hymie's laws than they are of their Jewish god which is darkly funny in a way.

D&D clowns get together IRL and throw beanbags at each other