Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What about women do you hate the most?

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
I'm sure most of us can list hundreds of reasons about why we hate foids, but what really stands out from the rest?

For me, what I hate about foids by far the most is the fact that they won't fuck me.

Don't get me wrong, there are many egregious qualities that foids have, but the fact that they won't fuck me is ABSOLUTE RAGEFUEL.

Their satanic nature

How oblivious they are to reality

Cant say anything about their physical sides but all hate goes to the way they r wired naturally

Their dumb standards, especially around personality. They love to choose dark triad traits, which are inherently harmful for society. Men don't do the same, they choose girls with innocent personalities, which is good for society.

I do not hate them, because they are wired that way, meaning that hating something for what it is stupid, because you cannot do anything about It. I simply do not like my nature and how I am enslaved mentally to those pussies.

Their personality

How oblivious they are to reality
Also, they are either indifferent or promote male suffering. I just hate how women are so much more powerful than men and that normies and soyciety are oblivious to it. Men are slaves to their desires and women take advantage of that. Men will alwaya simp and defend women no matter what they do. They are all like the queen bee and we are the eunuch worker slaves. Pussy power makes the world go around.

I hate that I do not exist to them as a sub5 male. They are completely oblivious of my existence.

Also, they are either indifferent or promote male suffering. I just hate how women are so much more powerful than men and that normies and soyciety are oblivious to it. Men are slaves to their desires and women take advantage of that. Men will alwaya simp and defend women no matter what they do. They are all like the queen bee and we are the eunuch worker slaves. Pussy power makes the world go around.
True

That they added the wo to the men.

Their insanity

-lack of empathy, being control freaks and playing stupid games, shit tests for example
-unsatisfiable materialism. Foids whine about "climate change" and blame men who barely own anything from natural canopy while they're the actual polluters buying useless crap all the time and everything has to be new. Men do the same to attract foids and build huge malls for foids
-love of evil things and evil people which drags many men into thugmaxxing and hurting innocent people
-narcissism, they always have to take pictures of themselves and film themselves, they cry about loneliness when they aren't in relationship with chad who every other local foid want and aren't on the top of social hierarchy
-being ungrateful about all of the luxuries they have. Typical foid in my country drives a nice car, lives in a nice apartment, always could get sex and intimacy, easy employment options, traveling the world, can afford to eat very well, can afford many services making their easy lives even easier
-inability to tell what they really want or think. Some foids rather cheat than talk first. When I read what normie sexhavers write on imageboard, their struggle to talk about their problems to eachother instead of strangers on the internet is insane, normies really seem to lose their NT and "confidence" once in relationship

I hate most in women that they speak publicaly, its against most of the religions, but even religious people dont care.

their heightened sense of disgust

the fact that they care more about dangerous animals than short ethnic men

My IP address being banned from their bodies

When they THROW THEMSELVES at other men, and not me. Especially if they do this in front of me. I can't really put it into any more words...

I'm sure most of us can list hundreds of reasons about why we hate foids, but what really stands out from the rest?

For me, what I hate about foids by far the most is the fact that they won't fuck me.

Don't get me wrong, there are many egregious qualities that foids have, but the fact that they won't fuck me is ABSOLUTE RAGEFUEL.
Their shallowness really. There's nothing deep or profound about any foid really.