Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What about personal preference

Mansnob

Mansnob

Banned
-
Although generally most girls will agree certain men are much more attractive than others, what about girls with other specific preferences in men? Some women can find a man attractive while another wouldn't be ause of these preferences. And I feel the see way towards women.

Women can agree unanimously in who they find attractive. That's why 80%+ go for less than 20% of men.

AWALT, newcel. It's not 100% true, but its true 99% of the time. AWALT. Women pretty much all find the same type of man attractive.

AWALT

All women are the same. They have less genetic variance than men. Additionally, becasue women are biologically more likely to fall victim to social trends and media brainwashing, they are more likely to like the type of man that society and the media make attractive (which right now in the USA is niggers JFL).

AWALT

All women are the same. They have less genetic variance than men. Additionally, becasue women are biologically more likely to fall victim to social trends and media brainwashing, they are more likely to like the type of man that society and the media make attractive (which right now in the USA is niggers JFL).
I get what you're saying now but please no racism, I'm half black myself and I don't want a race debate rn

I get what you're saying now but please no racism, I'm half black myself and I don't want a race debate rn
You're gonna have to harden up and not get triggered so easily if you plan to stick around, muttcel. Hating nigs is in my blood, and plenty of people here both hate whites and worship them. Don't be a bitch.

Last edited:
You're gonna have to harden up and not get triggered so easily if you plan to stick around, muttcel. Hating nigs is in my blood, and plenty of people here both hate whites and worship them. Don't be a bitch.
Muttcel, I like that. If only I could change my username

sure there may be 1 in 1000 femoids who might go for a less than average guy but thats pretty fkn rare to happen if it does happen.

Femoids and their "preferences" aka high standards will never change, and one of the main problems other than simple female evolution is how females are brought up in this degenerate society. Social media is fucked up these days
Women can agree unanimously in who they find attractive. That's why 80%+ go for less than 20% of men.

I guess there might be some girls who like a different type of men (not necessarily ugly, just different from the stereotype of the ideal guy), but those are really rare, most of them like the exact same type of guy (that type can change throughout history). Right now the ideal is similar to Instagram male models like Neels Visser and the Dolan twins.