Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What a woman thinks the average man looks like

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
The problem nowadays is that women think every guy should look like this. I was talking to my sister and she made it sound like every guy looks a certain way and that she doesnt see anything remarkable about them. She basically only acknowledged the top 20 percent of men; she said she doesnt like sean o pry but then shows me pictures of zane malik LOL.

YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE THE TOP 10% TO EVEN PASS THE LOOKS THRESHOLD ITS OVER

Attachments

• 1029341-500w.jpg
    1029341-500w.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 72

This is a better picture of opry imo. The first one you used is kinda bland tbh

foids today have personality detectors inside of them that make their eyes only catch chads while in same time making sub 8 males disappear
so 9 is average for them today

That is what the average man looks like to them because they spend all day on instagram looking at studs.

They either spend 10 minutes every hour swiping 100 guys on Tinder and matching up with the 1 or 2 who look attractive to them and don't recognise the rest as human beings, or they just look at Chads on Insta and don't recognise the rest of men as human.

If you're not Chad you've got to be another utility to them to have any value.

my sister only wants this guy

also she has many nice guys orbiters but dates only tall bald slav high-t ogres

It's average in the spatial sense (mathematical mean), not in the statistical sense.

"The term "average" is used strictly to denote the technical definition of the mathematical mean. An averaged face is not unremarkable, but is, in fact, quite good looking. Nor is it typical in the sense of common or frequently occurring in the population, though it appears familiar, and is typical in the sense that it is a good example of a face that is representative of the category of faces."

no, polishcel

tanned spaniards are the hot shit here, she said she wants to go to spain and fuck spanish chads
Be swarthy Med looking or Nordic looking

2020's is the decade of inceldom

How does she like zayn malik but not sean o pry he mogs zayn into oblivion.

I was talking to my sister and she made it sound like every guy looks a certain way and that she doesnt see anything remarkable about them. She basically only acknowledged the top 20 percent of men; she said she doesnt like sean o pry but then shows me pictures of zane malik LOL.

Does she mean O'pry has the same hairstyle that 90% of men have? Zane Malik looks worse but he looks more unique in a way to a girl. I'm not going for those typical hairstyles anymore, mainly cause they require hair products.