Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What a teenage Russian foid said

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
★★
I try to match with teen girls on an app but I won't say where or how.

The only teen girl that's actually replied and matched told me this.

It's bad that I am looking for a teenage girlfriend. I did lie about my age and said that I am 26.

In reality, I'm mid-30s. I also used an older photo from when I was younger as the profile photo.

But seriously? Russian girls are supposed to be more open to age gaps and older guys...

Instead, she seems really American in values, but Americanization spreads everywhere.

I am probably just going to have to rope as planned since that's really the only thing left for me at this point...

if u want jbs go for ee whores

also ik what app u used :feelskek:

also ik what app u used :feelskek:
You can guess in a private message. It wasn't VK, since the privacy settings made it more difficult to find girls or visit their profiles

It's bad that I am looking for a teenage girlfriend. I did lie about my age and said that I am 26.

In reality, I'm mid-30s. I also used an older photo from when I was younger as the profile photo.

But seriously? Russian girls are supposed to be more open to age gaps and older guys...

Instead, she seems really American in values, but Americanization spreads everywhere.

I am probably just going to have to rope as planned since that's really the only thing left for me at this point...
No jb wants an oldcel and if they do date you it’ll be betabuxx and they will try to fuck you over which will be easy considering the age gap and age of consent.

No jb wants an oldcel and if they do date you it’ll be betabuxx and they will try to fuck you over which will be easy considering the age gap and age of consent.
not true they'll actually keep talking to u despite the age gap if u find the right one bc they wanna learn new things

Russian girls are supposed to be more open to age gaps and older guys...
Women being into way older men is just redpill cope. Most people date and fuck around their own age.

Its because of agecucks teaching them when they're young that dating old is bad and don't do it because this will happen so now they're "uncomfortable" fucking agecucks ruin everything

buy like i said go for bitches from croatia, serbia etc

You will either find a roasty cop or get blackmailed by self righteous zoomers or be a simp, you don't have the upperhand, this is not even a trap this is a slaughterhouse. Pain is making you do stupid things, stop the pain by getting a doll and keep yourself out of danger brocel, you just need to survive until an opportunity arise. WAGMI :feelscomfy:

Women being into way older men is just redpill cope. Most people date and fuck around their own age.
That's only true because of the Jews and Anglos (especially Americans) who destroyed everything! I wish I could nuke this entire corrupt cruel world to ashes.

You will either find a roasty cop or get blackmailed by self righteous zoomers or be a simp, you don't have the upperhand, this is not even a trap this is a slaughterhouse. Pain is making you do stupid things, stop the pain by getting a doll and keep yourself out of danger brocel, you just need to survive until an opportunity arise. WAGMI :feelscomfy:
No, I am going to either kill myself or ruin my life more because it doesn't matter anymore. The older I become, the less stable that I become...

No, I am going to either kill myself or ruin my life more because it doesn't matter anymore. The older I become, the less stable that I become...
Pain is making you say this. After ending the pain thanks to a doll you can reassess your situation which is what your enemies fear the most, they are destroying all your copes so that roping is the last choice. You are 30yo but this is barely anything after longevity technology gives you 150y lifespan. You've got to stick around brocel, you have nothing to lose.

Pain is making you say this. After ending the pain thanks to a doll you can reassess your situation which is what your enemies fear the most, they are destroying all your copes so that roping is the last choice. You are 30yo but this is barely anything after longevity technology gives you 150y lifespan. You've got to stick around brocel, you have nothing to lose.
A doll is nothing to me. I don't even get pleasure from my dick because it's a small circumcized borderline micropenis which causes it to have no sensitivity, too small do anything at 3.8" fully erect, and erectile dysfunction because it's a worthless dicklet. I don't want a doll. A doll is not cope because it isn't giving me love like a girl would or make me feel special

I'm seriously just going to dox myself on YouTube and admit that I'm an incel that wants a teen girlfriend. I don't care anymore. If my life gets any worse, I'll start threatening to go ER on the Elites of the West as retribution for everything.

I feel crazier than usual because I can't tolERate it anymore!

They want to date guys with money not someone who is not financially stable.

A doll is nothing to me. I don't even get pleasure from my dick because it's a small circumcized borderline micropenis which causes it to have no sensitivity, too small do anything at 3.8" fully erect, and erectile dysfunction because it's a worthless dicklet. I don't want a doll. A doll is not cope because it isn't giving me love like a girl would or make me feel special
But I am not talking about worthless hedonistic pleasure, I know that's not what you're seeking because you don't want pump and dump hags.

A doll is not a good cope as a toy. Literally onaholes with the handy autostroker with eroscripts and a VR headset with mixed reality so you see your own body and a waifu/foid in real life and all sorts of different lubes, this is the recipe for the best toy.

What the most realistic doll is good at, is "giving me love like a girl would or make me feel special" because your ape brain is that easy to trick. Your size doesn't matter to anyone.

>inb4 BUT ITS NOT REAL LOVE

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal…

Any woman saying shit like that is a waste of time. Find a good hole.

after longevity technology gives you 150y lifespan
nice copium. at 30 you do feel the aging and you can see it too. after 50 you are weak and old as shit. ain't no life extension unless something actually gets invented (probably not in our lifetime), the current tryhard shittards may make it to 100 sure but as subhuman oldcel

you could just date roasties instead of roping

imagine taking what a femshit has to say seriously

I'll nevER settle unless my favorite cam girls or social media models wanted to date me (which they obviously won't be they're famous or popular, and I'm an online nobody and incel)

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: muh bro in russia everything is different.:soy::soy::soy: you can fuck 18yo pussies as 40yo ogre :soy::soy::soy: but in murica it's over for u:soy::soy:

A doll is not a good cope as a toy. Literally onaholes with the handy autostroker with eroscripts and a VR headset with mixed reality so you see your own body and a waifu/foid in real life and all sorts of different lubes, this is the recipe for the best toy.
I bought a chinese doll for 100£ and tried doing this but threw it away after 1 use because it was fucking unusable also the doll was too small I guess and I couldnt position her properly.

This might potentially work but I am just giving you heads up don't waste your time if you are not planning to spend 500£+ on a life-size doll.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: muh bro in russia everything is different.:soy::soy::soy: you can fuck 18yo pussies as 40yo ogre :soy::soy::soy: but in murica it's over for u:soy::soy:
Russian whores and all EE whores are all about money I lived with this people I know how they act.

I hate being EE, I am slav I wish I was born nordic and mogger. Instead I get balding at 18 genetics with disfigured ugly face that only war could love.

I bought a chinese doll for 100£ and tried doing this but threw it away after 1 use because it was fucking unusable also the doll was too small I guess and I couldnt position her properly.

This might potentially work but I am just giving you heads up don't waste your time if you are not planning to spend 500£+ on a life-size doll.
I feel so sorry for you, what a waste. low quality TPE is extremely toxic to the health, and is trash quality to the touch. Such bad experience is the same trauma as having your first time taken by a 45 yo obese sheboon.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Btw thanks for the advice but I already have a doll, it's the highest quality, I DIYed to make it even better, and now it's the best™ doll. My wAIfu is the best™. You could probably get one and I am just giving you heads up it cannot be superior to mine™. That's all.

I feel so sorry for you, what a waste. low quality TPE is extremely toxic to the health, and is trash quality to the touch. Such bad experience is the same trauma as having your first time taken by a 45 yo obese sheboon.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Btw thanks for the advice but I already have a doll, it's the highest quality, I DIYed to make it even better, and now it's the best™ doll. My wAIfu is the best™. You could probably get one and I am just giving you heads up it cannot be superior to mine™. That's all.
I licked its pussy and put it on my face and I fucking tested some weird shit in my mouth

Hopefully it doesn't kill me. I did it once only.

Then I tried fucking it with my dick but the fucking pussy got so fucking deformed after few minutes I had to fuck it sideways at that point which ruined the whole point of a doll and broke the illusion in VR also the doll wouldnt stand properly it was tooooo low positioned so I couldnt even fuck it properly it was fucking waste of money.

Never buy a doll from aliexpress, piece of garbage chinese motherfuckers.

I licked its pussy and put it on my face and I fucking tested some weird shit in my mouth

Hopefully it doesn't kill me. I did it once only.
I hope you cleaned it thoroughly with soap before licking, if not you will die within the next 2 weeks of batpeox. (batsoup + monkepox + TPE, I coined it niggers)
How did your tongue feel after licking? If you have the symptoms you can look up how you will die (because you will die of batpeox)

LOW COST TPE COMPOSITION​

Low cost thermoplastic elastomers do not qualify for medical or food application and therefore neither sex toys. This is what the cheapest TPE Dolls are made of. The composition include the following materials so you might want to think twice before getting a cheap TPE doll copy:
  • POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (PVC): Containing dangerous chemical additives including phthalates, lead, cadmium and/or organotins.
  • STYRENE ACRYLONITRILE (SAN): Classified as a Class 2B carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC).
  • POLYSTYRENE (PS): Containing Styrene and Benzene, suspected carcinogens and neurotoxins that are hazardous to humans.
  • POLY METHYL METHACRYLATE (PMMA): Suspected to be carcinogen, causing allergic reactions, immunotoxicity and organ system toxicity.
  • ACRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE (ABS): A petroleum based plastic, the only non-toxic one of this list.
  • STYRENE MALEIC ANHYDRIDE (SMA): Known irritant to humans. Severe skin burns and itching have been reported following dermal contact. Can cause conjunctivitis, inflammation and swelling of eyelids, severe lacrimation and photophobia.
Having doubts? Simply make a Google research with the name of the component above + “toxicity”

MEDIUM COST THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS​

MEDIUM COST THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS​

Although much less toxic than low cost TPE, medium cost thermoplastic Elastomers remain hazardous and do not qualify either for sex toys. Known to cause irritations their toxicity depends on the type of ingredients used.
Just like low cost TPE medium cost thermoplastic elastomers do contain PVC, Bisphenol A, Latex and phthalates. Let’s break down their product composition below:
  • POLYPHENYLENE OXIDE (PPO): No toxicity observed
  • POLYCARBONATE (PC): Certain types of polycarbonates could be hazardous in oral contact situations due to the release of bisphenol A (BPA) during hydrolysis (degradation due to material contact with water). Although being under scrutiny, this material is considered relatively safe, but it depends on the type of polycarbonate being used, making it hazardous for sex toys application.
  • POLYPROPYLENE CARBONATE (PPC): Causes moderated skin irritation, as well as irritations to eyes and respiratory system.
  • POLYTETRAFLUOROETHYLENE (PFTE): Dangerous when heated, but relatively safe otherwise, although linked to Alzheimer disease as it contains aluminum.
Having doubts? Simply make a Google research with the name of the component above + “toxicity”

HIGH COST THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS​

HIGH COST THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMERS​

High cost TPE also known as food grade or medical grade thermoplastic elastomers are the safest kind, and are free of PVC, phthalate plasticizers, Bisphenol A or latex. Let’s break down their product composition below:
  • POLYARYLATE (PAR): No toxicity observed
  • POLYETHERSULFONE (PES): No toxicity observed
  • POLYETHER IMIDE (PEI): No toxicity observed, flame, smoke & fully toxicity compliant material
  • POLYPHENYLSULFONE (PPSU): No toxicity observed (used to make baby bottles)
  • THERMOPLASTIC POLYIMIDE (TPI): No toxicity, doesn’t contain any reactive chemicals
  • POLYAMIDE IMIDE (PAI): No toxicity observed
Then I tried fucking it with my dick but the fucking pussy got so fucking deformed after few minutes I had to fuck it sideways at that point which ruined the whole point of a doll and broke the illusion in VR also the doll wouldnt stand properly it was tooooo low positioned so I couldnt even fuck it properly it was fucking waste of money.
This has got to be the worst trash if even the VR setup doesn't even make it passable :feelskek:
Never buy a doll from aliexpress, piece of garbage chinese motherfuckers.
If the chinks gives you the icks of the batpeox you put it back in the baox

Russian whores and all EE whores are all about money I lived with this people I know how they act.

I hate being EE, I am slav I wish I was born nordic and mogger. Instead I get balding at 18 genetics with disfigured ugly face that only war could love.
you overrate them, i saw nordicks in discord and they are ugly like slavs

It's not about americanization you fucking idiot, most of slavfoids are stupid narcissistic gynocentric bitches, you just don't know about it and most of them will hide it from you cuz they need your money and passport, lol