Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What a simple question to answer

SquareBin

SquareBin

So many masks, I forgot my face.
-
D05B533B 7A85 49D0 B8E0 782C44A1E21F

Well, WindamEarle, if I told you that the bullies in my school got dates easily, and I got spitted on for basically nothing, would I be answering your question ?
Or maybe that they were openly racist against an Hapa kid, and they continued to be the popular kid, guilt-free, shameless, full of confidence because they stole it from us ?

I want to call you a stupid piece of shit but I’m not going to. Instead I want you to understand that yes, most « chads » with confidence are at the expense of us, bottom of the trash incels who lost it young because of them.

Their confidence stems from their toxic desire to be dominant over the most unluckiest of us.
And my low self esteem is the result.
And they’re not even trying to be arrogant. They take pleasure in it, it’s natural for them.

most chads don't bully people though. people falling somewhere on the avarage scale do.

Destroyed that libtard

Dude they dont read these posts. They outright ignore you calling them out with facts and logic

I don't know, I got bullied a little but never by chad. It was mostly by just this one kid, he was a druggie normie with daddy issues. I'm talking about school here of course btw. Chad largely ignored me but they were cool when they did talk to me. Not as much to prove you know.

confidence and arrogance are the same thing to a woman
they see him dominating over another guy and it makes their pussy wet

ive been bulled in school and even had a girl tell me she wasnt ready for a relationship, saw me get buled, then the next week start dating my bully after she explicitly told me how bad of a guy he was
fyi: she even said we shouldnt talk anymore because the fucking bully would get mad if im talking to his gf. imagine that!!

girls love to stick up for assholes all the fucking time
they are their own worst enemy

Dude they dont read these posts. They outright ignore you calling them out with facts and logic
Read them just so you know what retardation looks like.

My self-esteem is perfectly fine you dumb white knight,I like myself but that isn't going to change shit because confidence won't make you taller,widen your jaw or fix foid's degenerate behaviour.

Read them just so you know what retardation looks like.
They are total retards. Nothing more... actually more weight but thats it tbh.

I have had chad bullies. They are rare tho. Most of the bullies are low to average tier normies.

most chads don't bully people though. people falling somewhere on the avarage scale do.
this chad chads dont have a reason to bully they know they already have everything and its not needed to boost their coinfidence more but brads and chadlites on the other hand...

dont engage with those morons living in fantasy la-la land where everyone is a good person except for the evil inkels