Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What a sick joke....

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
Chad wakes up to the feeling of Stacie's wet lips around his cock, but it's not even a novelty for him, her smile and the genuine enthusiasm she shows when fucking are nothing new to chad, if anything, a girl who would treat him with apathy would make it more interesting.
He sleeps with 10 to 20 girls every month, doesn't remember most of their names, but it has been like this since college, chad doesn't feel particularly excited about it anymore, it's just normal, routine.

Chad can't even begin to imagine what inceldom is like, in a very similar way that most of us won't ever know what dying of thirst would feel like, or for that matter, the sublime satisfaction of drinking a cold glass of water after being near death from thirst.

So in a way, those here who eventually manage to ascend, those who eventually get to feel the warm real affection of a loving partner who looks at you with a smile and is content that it is YOU who is giving her that orgasm she is feeling right then...
You will experience something that chad never will, because chad started at 5 and got to 10, so he'll never know what a delta of -10 to 5 feels like.

That is IF you ever ascend

Cope? More like suifuel bro... :feelscry:

Kind of reminds me of this image.

Last edited:
That's not funny

life is such a cruel joke, needs to be wiped off this planet asap tbh

Ascension doesn't exist.

I don't need 10-20. I need just ONE.

Got it, we are actually the blessed ones, ded srs.

If I manage to get super lucky with one foid, I won't able to stop myself from climaxing immediately, ruining my only chance to ascend

Ascension doesn't exist.

Almost everything I see seems like a sick joke