Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What a sick joke this life is

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I am already short, ugly and curry. But on top of that i am balding.

This is like some cruel joke, like someone is trying to make you rope.

Someone gets everything. someone gets nothing.:feelscry:

The best you can do is really engrave in your head how bad the dating market, marriages, etc, are these days and take it as something that will make it easier for you to stay away from all that crap.

Being alone/incel sucks, but it surely beats being a frivorceraped cuck, victim of false accusation and such related fates which ar eusually destined for men one tier above us incels.

Where are you on the NW scale?

idk how old are you but i'm assuming you're young, marry at a young age or you'll get old and no one will ever look at you, like my poor uncle he's 42 bald, fat and short.

It is really just a joke, it's funny for some, and a sick joke for others like us.

Imagine God sitting there and willingly going "hey, I'm gonna make a tall white skinned, golden haired, blue eyed race & then I'm gonna make a skrawny shit-skinned stinky race. Hope they can get along:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:"

Life is literally a divine prank by God:feelsUnreal:

Yguhin

idk how old are you but i'm assuming you're young, marry at a young age or you'll get old and no one will ever look at you, like my poor uncle he's 42 bald, fat and short.
how old are you?

a very sick joke it is indeed :feelscry:

Is it proper balding or did you start noticing hairs on the pillow or in the sink so you think your hair is falling off?

The best you can do is really engrave in your head how bad the dating market, marriages, etc, are these days and take it as something that will make it easier for you to stay away from all that crap.

Being alone/incel sucks, but it surely beats being a frivorceraped cuck, victim of false accusation and such related fates which ar eusually destined for men one tier above us incels.
Yeah there is some truth to what you’re saying.
It’s still better than being gaslighted that the nigger kid your wife just gave birth to is yours
:feelscomfy:

Over brother. Earn money, wear a hair system. And work a remote job. Also.make sure to cope well with games/books whatever. Give up on women. Women don't exist.

I am all those things, except curry, I am mexican.
but I also have a hard time relating to people after years of ostracism.
the only thing I'm not is poor and shitskin, that would be the perfect combo.

Last edited: