Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (what a roastie will do for chad) EPIC tinder prank

T

Thebiggestloser

Banned
-
So I went on a tinder date ( I manage to scrape up one a year but they all go horrible) with a foid and everything went okay and normal, she was very nice and played that she wanted to hang again. but she didn’t text me back after. That’s when I had enough. I decided to make a chad profile and fuck with her as I paid for this bitches dinner like a cuck and didn’t even get a thank you. Anyways as you can read, I managed to match the same girl. She was thirsty for his cock immediately, completely submissive m, unlike with me where I had to chat her up for three weeks. Anyways she immediately agrees to a date, then switches up the time because she realizes this chad is not gonna put in the effort to see her again if they only meet for brunch. So she switches the time up to the evening. She then arrives at the restaurant 20 minutes away from her, and chad then commands her what to order... and she ducking does it jfl. Then act confused like I went to the other location of the restaurant chain. She is so thirsty for chad that she waits many minutes in between texts, and agrees to come to his house after chad says he’s gonna “murder the pussy”. And she even went out of her way to get booze on the way so she can sway chad to fuck her incredibly sub average self. (She’s a five/10 max with a moon face). Anyways it ends with me sending an address to a random strip mall and she waits there for a good while like a fucking idiot. Save the insults of me to yourself I really don’t give a fuck!!! Enjoy boyos.

Attachments

• 74C078B4-8A48-4FF8-B18E-947617C9488C.jpeg
    74C078B4-8A48-4FF8-B18E-947617C9488C.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 389
  • F9539747-E75D-42B6-BB8C-F85B554153C5.jpeg
    F9539747-E75D-42B6-BB8C-F85B554153C5.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 390
  • FDF3AB41-29F7-4158-B466-57C0532B9BB2.png
    FDF3AB41-29F7-4158-B466-57C0532B9BB2.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 400
  • 42CA342F-C86E-48BE-B3D2-3547F7C28A19.png
    42CA342F-C86E-48BE-B3D2-3547F7C28A19.png
    45 KB · Views: 389
  • 70267BE3-3E41-45FA-8340-FFB6E87231F5.png
    70267BE3-3E41-45FA-8340-FFB6E87231F5.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 380
  • 92284598-62AD-41D7-A597-4F3B17DBEB81.png
    92284598-62AD-41D7-A597-4F3B17DBEB81.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 405
  • FB2C343E-4561-4ED8-ADEA-25C027366785.png
    FB2C343E-4561-4ED8-ADEA-25C027366785.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 386
I am so proud of you

> don't push your luck

Ohh how cute, she's trying to pretend having dignity. If only she had showered before then I am sure Chad wouldn't have stood her up.

Sorry boyos I didn’t take it any further than that. Knowing she waited for chad to text her while she was sitting in the car in a strip mall with a cold $16 chicken parm was enough revenge for me. I don’t have the ER revenge gene I just did it for incel justice and the memes.

Women would take a spaceship to mars to meet Chad.

You should have finished her off with a last-minute rejection. Call her ugly.

So I went on a tinder date ( I manage to scrape up one a year but they all go horrible) with a foid and everything went okay and normal, she was very nice and played that she wanted to hang again. but she didn’t text me back after. That’s when I had enough. I decided to make a chad profile and fuck with her as I paid for this bitches dinner like a cuck and didn’t even get a thank you. Anyways as you can read, I managed to match the same girl. She was thirsty for his cock immediately, completely submissive m, unlike with me where I had to chat her up for three weeks. Anyways she immediately agrees to a date, then switches up the time because she realizes this chad is not gonna put in the effort to see her again if they only meet for brunch. So she switches the time up to the evening. She then arrives at the restaurant 20 minutes away from her, and chad then commands her what to order... and she ducking does it jfl. Then act confused like I went to the other location of the restaurant chain. She is so thirsty for chad that she waits many minutes in between texts, and agrees to come to his house after chad says he’s gonna “murder the pussy”. And she even went out of her way to get booze on the way so she can sway chad to fuck her incredibly sub average self. (She’s a five/10 max with a moon face). Anyways it ends with me sending an address to a random strip mall and she waits there for a good while like a fucking idiot. Save the insults of me to yourself I really don’t give a fuck!!! Enjoy boyos.

Finally! Someone actually does something with these Tinder experiments.

When I read the Atomic Blackpill (the child rapist who got matches and foids begging for his cock), I was so fucking pissed that he didn't grab the opportunity to send those chats to the foids' parents and co-workers to expose the blackpill and the rapist-loving foids to them.

You did it, mate! Well done! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

This is my first post too. Been reading the forum in the shadows for about a month now

Sorry boyos I didn’t take it any further than that. Knowing she waited for chad to text her while she was sitting in the car in a strip mall with a cold $16 chicken parm was enough revenge for me. I don’t have the ER revenge gene I just did it for incel justice and the memes.
Keep up the good work, there should be competitions on how bad we prank rosties.

Never pay for a sluts dinner, arrange a date somewhere that requires no money that way you'll know if she's genuine or just in it for a free meal like this twat was. All is good since you got your revenge making her drive around and buy shit for the chadfish, well done.

Never pay for a sluts dinner, arrange a date somewhere that requires no money that way you'll know if she's genuine or just in it for a free meal like this twat was. All is good since you got your revenge making her drive around and buy shit for the chadfish, well done.
I only get a date a year and I have to try super hard to get one. If I suggested doing something casual they’d decline. If you don’t have looks they’re gonna want resources. Why the fuck would a foid walk around with a 3/10 in a park when she has 5/10s offering her all sorts of crazy shit. Only chad can pull off the free dates

Damn. You sir were doing Heaven's work. Keep up the good job

Pretty good, but I still feel like we're not taking sufficient advantage of Chadfishing. Like we should be able to lure them to a restaurant and then key their cars or something.

Pretty good, but I still feel like we're not taking sufficient advantage of Chadfishing. Like we should be able to lure them to a restaurant and then key their cars or something.

That would be fucking awesome.

Burgle their house when they’re out waiting at the restaurant.

I wasn’t even planning on asking her to buy food, it was a spur of the moment thought. I was shocked she did it, yet at the same time not shocked at all. Plus I think it emotionally scars them more than a keying would? (Carrying around a hot meal for a fucking pixelated picture of some supposed chad, then having to decide if she’s gonna stuff her fat face with it or throw it away jfl)

I wasn’t even planning on asking her to buy food, it was a spur of the moment thought. I was shocked she did it, yet at the same time not shocked at all. Plus I think it emotionally scars them more than a keying would? (Carrying around a hot meal for a fucking pixelated picture of some supposed chad, then having to decide if she’s gonna stuff her fat face with it or throw it away jfl)

I'm not saying keying is the optimal punishment, but it is costly and inconvenient to get fixed. Plus with who narcissistic women are, their car looking like shit all scratched up would probably be more embarrassing for them. I'm not knocking what you did either, just that it's lasting effects are minimal. You surely inconvenienced her, but in the end she just went home, stuffed her face with that left over parm and drank herself to sleep.

I'm not saying keying is the optimal punishment, but it is costly and inconvenient to get fixed. Plus with who narcissistic women are, their car looking like shit all scratched up would probably be more embarrassing for them. I'm not knocking what you did either, just that it's lasting effects are minimal. You surely inconvenienced her, but in the end she just went home, stuffed her face with that left over parm and drank herself to sleep.
But then there’s no point in using tinder for doing that. Way too much effort for one bitch. I did this whole prank from my couch lol. What I wonder is how much further I could take a prank without having to leave the house? As far as the keying goes, You could just linger in mall parking lots and key every car that a Stacy gets out of.
If anyone wants pics of the chad I used, message me. They are not modeling pictures and look very real but for some reason foods are very submissive to them.

But then there’s no point in using tinder for doing that. Way too much effort for one bitch. I did this whole prank from my couch lol. What I wonder is how much further I could take a prank without having to leave the house? As far as the keying goes, You could just linger in mall parking lots and key every car that a Stacy gets out of.
If anyone wants pics of the chad I used, message me. They are not modeling pictures and look very real but for some reason foods are very submissive to them.

I was trying to think is there some way one could lead a women into a bad neighborhood or somehow get her lost. The second one would be tough with g maps and shit. I've also thought about doublefishing, where you fish some weirdo from craigslist to meet with what they think is some girl all into weird sex shit and then send your stacy to meet up with them.

I was trying to think is there some way one could lead a women into a bad neighborhood or somehow get her lost. The second one would be tough with g maps and shit. I've also thought about doublefishing, where you fish some weirdo from craigslist to meet with what they think is some girl all into weird sex shit and then send your stacy to meet up with them.
Ah double fishing could be great. Except what I’d do is send 10 normie guys to meet up with one foid at a restaurant. The ensuing embarrassment would be epic. You could even show up and watch it all happen and act like you’re one of the victims .....