Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What a night. (Long)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Tonight I went to dinner meaning I left the house. When I entered the door, two females stopped laughing. I wish I could exaggerate this, but they dropped the laughing and had a fearful look in there faces and as always, people seated who faced the doorway were staring at me.

Fuck. I had a walk of shame with a feeling of a thousand eyes on me. I sat down and started rubbing my legs continuously and constricting them, (not sure how to explain it).

Anyways, a group of females sat at a table near us and were facing me. This girl glanced at me like I was about to attack her, it felt so humiliating. Again, I felt the thousand stares again and starting shaking.

Within 10 minutes I rushed in the bathroom and had a major panic attack. After the walk of shame I saw a teenage couple hold hands with there friends laughing and that’s when I had major anxiety again and my heart was racing.

I’m looking at this on my iPhone and this looks more than I expected to write. I just was curious if this was how other people felt when they left the house and are diagnosed with severe Panic Disorder and agoraphobia.

Last edited:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: damn dude.... its... its just over

Time to go ER

thats fucking brutal breh you must be ugly as fuck rip

I can relate OP. Anxiety attacks fuckkng suck.

With agoraphobia you just have to take what victories you can.

Damn. Sorry to read that man. :feelsbadman:

Happens to me sometimes too, if I'm being face stared by a lot of people, I can get a major panic attack.