Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what a miserable bunch.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
You begin as a Stacy, like everyone. You don't use your brain to choose individualism over the herd - rather jump from Chad to Chad who won't commit - hey, it's too early for commitment, right? With time you got branded as a slut - something to be ashamed of in absolute morals but then again, it's something to be proud of - you are only exercising your body's full functions, right?

None of the Chads commit to you and you call them silly and playboys - and still continue to get yourself ploughed because reality is something of a discomfort and you cannot face it and the elixir of youth is on your side - skin is still good though the pussy shows signs of mileage that might raise an incel's eyebrow but not that of a Chad. As long as you matter to the Chad as a fuck worthy material for his weekend, everything is still fine and dandy, right?

As you age into your late 20s and/or the partying lifestyle shows signs of rapid ageing, the attention showered on you dwindles. Your sororities face the same 'issue' but now the new narrative is - just like the mgtowcels - ''girls don't show attention to me, but I don't like them anyway because I have standards'' - your tinder profile reads, ''be worthy of a man of my standards.. be worthy of a conversation with me( about what? Plato's cave?.. nope. About how she likes blueberry over anything because <insert some more me, me, me garbage>)

See, that's how your life is an escape from reality. It's always about finding a new story to escape from the harsh truths. You choose activism as a cope - you are a feminist now, attributing every problem of this universe to men and patriarchy, the rape word is the nail to the hammer. Also this slow build up of body fat from all the depressive eating while you tell
yourself that all body shapes are okay.

And the coping to your life's poor choices and lack of decision making skills is to pontificate and virtue signal a bunch of subhumans (who, unlike you chose to embrace harsh reality over comfy lies). Can there be anything more pathetic to your existence than this? You who abused your psyche by trashing the norms of centuries of relationship dynamics and morality and deprived it (psyche) of any redemption while waiting for a betabux to save you because the nuances of romance and male female attraction is all blown up and the excitement of 6 or 7 figure income is the only thing that can mildly tingle the Roastie pussy in you.

If you had the awareness of a 80 IQ incel, you would have roped already but you chose to pop the prozac and mock incels with the repeated 'be a decent human being' and 'have sex' - deciding what is a decent behavior is now giving you some semblance of life as you take refuge under the umbrella of a group, reason enough to keep breathing while being surrounded by low quality men who agree with you for the sake of not discomforting you from facing any of the absolute truths.

What a miserable bunch.

(hamstering in color)

Last edited:
Bro if you are actually an mgtow then you not to stop coping ASAP

This statement sums up your rant and why degeneracy is still intact.

And the coping to your life's poor choices and lack of decision making skills is to pontificate and virtue signal a bunch of subhumans (who, unlike you chose to embrace harsh reality over comfy lies).

Bro if you are actually an mgtow then you not to stop coping ASAP

MGTOW is a verb and not a noun - going your own way. Maybe men who are burned through a bitter divorce battle or such trauma can be able to stay away from female companionship, but not all. It's like a foid suddenly 'discovering' she's a bi to cope with lack of Chad's attention.

For the majority, It's just a temporary shelter till they become 'one blowjob away from the plantation'.

I would rather call myself a wizard (more realistic cope).

One thing in life is when you are at the point of highest price is when you have to make a deal. And in the deal don't be greedy take a reasonable offer, even be a bit generous for the bidder.

You might think its hard to know when you are the point of highest price. Sometimes it is, but its not a big secret in our society that women peak at about 18. That is when a woman should choose the most handsome, richest, best husband she can.

MGTOW is a verb and not a noun - going your own way. Maybe men who are burned through a bitter divorce battle or such trauma can be able to stay away from female companionship, but not all. It's like a foid suddenly 'discovering' she's a bi to cope with lack of Chad's attention.

For the majority, It's just a temporary shelter till they become 'one blowjob away from the plantation'.

I would rather call myself a wizard (more realistic cope).
Nice hat bro, now just couple it with working on your personality and getting a haircut. You should be fine bro:bluepill::soy:

You begin as a Stacy, like everyone. You don't use your brain to choose individualism over the herd - rather jump from Chad to Chad who won't commit - hey, it's too early for commitment, right? With time you got branded as a slut - something to be ashamed of in absolute morals but then again, it's something to be proud of - you are only exercising your body's full functions, right?

None of the Chads commit to you and you call them silly and playboys - and still continue to get yourself ploughed because reality is something of a discomfort and you cannot face it and the elixir of youth is on your side - skin is still good though the pussy shows signs of mileage that might raise an incel's eyebrow but not that of a Chad. As long as you matter to the Chad as a fuck worthy material for his weekend, everything is still fine and dandy, right?

As you age into your late 20s and/or the partying lifestyle shows signs of rapid ageing, the attention showered on you dwindles. Your sororities face the same 'issue' but now the new narrative is - just like the mgtowcels - ''girls don't show attention to me, but I don't like them anyway because I have standards'' - your tinder profile reads, ''be worthy of a man of my standards.. be worthy of a conversation with me( about what? Plato's cave?.. nope. About how she likes blueberry over anything because <insert some more me, me, me garbage>)

See, that's how your life is an escape from reality. It's always about finding a new story to escape from the harsh truths. You choose activism as a cope - you are a feminist now, attributing every problem of this universe to men and patriarchy, the rape word is the nail to the hammer. Also this slow build up of body fat from all the depressive eating while you tell
yourself that all body shapes are okay.

And the coping to your life's poor choices and lack of decision making skills is to pontificate and virtue signal a bunch of subhumans (who, unlike you chose to embrace harsh reality over comfy lies). Can there be anything more pathetic to your existence than this? You who abused your psyche by trashing the norms of centuries of relationship dynamics and morality and deprived it (psyche) of any redemption while waiting for a betabux to save you because the nuances of romance and male female attraction is all blown up and the excitement of 6 or 7 figure income is the only thing that can mildly tingle the Roastie pussy in you.

If you had the awareness of a 80 IQ incel, you would have roped already but you chose to pop the prozac and mock incels with the repeated 'be a decent human being' and 'have sex' - deciding what is a decent behavior is now giving you some semblance of life as you take refuge under the umbrella of a group, reason enough to keep breathing while being surrounded by low quality men who agree with you for the sake of not discomforting you from facing any of the absolute truths.

What a miserable bunch.

(hamstering in color)
I read this in liquid snake's voice

Don't use black color font, please. I'm on dark theme and it's hard to read.

So,

giphy.gif

I'm probably going to rope before I turn 50

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back