Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What a man has to do just to have a nice body (max 1+ gain)

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
While a woman can just eat less crap to be fit.

JFL at this universe tbh

Attachments

• BajvJXb.jpg
    BajvJXb.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 182
Just watched the new episode. He looked incredible in it. It was fucking hilarious. I was sure he was roided to fuck. But if he did all that maybe he didn't need roids.

I'm jealous. I do everything except the no carbs.

I'm in the process of doing this for my waifu.

Believe It

He’s wrong about not eating carbs and he’s also wrong about not eating after seven. It’s also not that hard. It just takes time

He’s wrong about not eating carbs and he’s also wrong about not eating after seven. It’s also not that hard. It just takes time

Do you have a body like that ?

The part about not eating after seven just translate it to "intermittent fasting" which is 100% true, you don't have to take every part litteraly like an aspie.

You do know he's talking about himself right? That's the actor that plays mac from always Sunny in Philadelphia. He got super ripped this season solely for a joke.

His character has been trying to get ripped in the show for 12 seasons running and it's been an ongoing gag.

Yes I do actually, I’m just super short

You do know he's talking about himself right? That's the actor that plays mac from always Sunny in Philadelphia. He got super ripped this season solely for a joke.

His character has been trying to get ripped in the show for 12 seasons running and it's been an ongoing gag.
Ya I can tell he was being sarcastic in the post lol, kinda funny tbh. I just didn’t want people to take all his info too seriously

The part about not eating after seven just translate it to "intermittent fasting" which is 100% true, you don't have to take every part litteraly like an aspie.
only thing manlets have going for us is body building is easier because we have less muscle to build because of our size. Also our short bodies make the muscle look more muscular.

Yes I do actually, I’m just super short

Ya I can tell he was being sarcastic in the post lol, kinda funny tbh. I just didn’t want people to take all his info too seriously

How did you get buff, how long did it take you, and what's your maintenance regimen?

How did you get buff, how long did it take you, and what's your maintenance regimen?
It took me one year of solid diet and training. But remember, I’m only 5’0, it might take someone bigger a little bit longer.
Here are my befor and after pics

Attachments

• 84C0B381-9C6C-4645-81EB-449FE7843590.jpeg
    84C0B381-9C6C-4645-81EB-449FE7843590.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 544E6C8A-BEA7-474F-9D2D-5AD71318C917.jpeg
    544E6C8A-BEA7-474F-9D2D-5AD71318C917.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 8CE04AB7-C1F0-48F9-8197-1D704E3052C5.jpeg
    8CE04AB7-C1F0-48F9-8197-1D704E3052C5.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 113
It took me one year of solid diet and training. But remember, I’m only 5’0, it might take someone bigger a little bit longer.
Here are my befor and after pics

Nice body fat but the actor even at your height would have 10-20 lb more muscle.

What was your diet like? How often you exercise and what types?

I’ll make a thread tomorrow in off topic on how to gymmaxxx. I’ll tag you in it. I’ll Go in depth on how to diet depending on your goals and age.

Lol at people here who think a 40 year Hollywood actor who looked like shit his entire life up until a year ago is natural.

This universe is rigged against males.