Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What a life this has been

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Some people my age have already went and gotten married with their 1st, 2nd, or maybe even their 3rd child on the way. (If you think that sounds crazy, consider the direction Gen Z has gone in) Meanwhile I'm a 20 year old virgin who is essentially anchored to my parents house.
Crazy how things work out like that isn't it?

Maybe many of them will be cucked/divorced raped in due time or crushed by the responsibility of raising multiple kids so don’t be too envious, kek

Maybe many of them will be cucked/divorced raped in due time or crushed by the responsibility of raising multiple kids so don’t be too envious, kek
Still though, the fact they even got far enough to the point of marrying is a GigaMogg in and of itself.

My brother is a 26 HTN-Chadlite and isn't even fully engaged with his girlfriend yet. I think these people your age are sandbox mode Chads.

My brother is a 26 HTN-Chadlite and isn't even fully engaged with his girlfriend yet. I think these people your age are sandbox mode Chads.
Yeah pretty much tbh. It both enrages and depresses me.

35 almost 36 here, let me give you a tip son:
Start cutting the bridges now or by the time you'll be my age this is gon triggers you way more brutally if you are into this kind of things. Imagine all the "achievements" they're gonna have in their 40s, will you be able to handle your temper when thrown at your face at that point? Think about this

35 almost 36 here, let me give you a tip son:
Start cutting the bridges now or by the time you'll be my age this is gon triggers you way more brutally if you are into this kind of things. Imagine all the "achievements" they're gonna have in their 40s, will you be able to handle your temper when thrown at your face at that point? Think about this
So basically just stop thinking about it asap. The problem with that is, I actually see it getting worse and worse because the mogging will inevitably worsen and grow in frequency as time goes on.
Going ER is out of the question because of multiple factors.
1. I don't own any guns
2. Even if I did, I'm too weak (scrawny arms) to use it in a manner that would guarantee a successful rampage
3. I'm too high inhib and scared of getting arrested and or killed to do it
Roping too is also out of the question because I'm too scared to do it

Last edited:
So basically just stop thinking about it asap. The problem with that is, I actually see it getting worse and worse as time goes on because the mogging will inevitably worsen and grow in frequency as time goes on.
Going ER is out of the question because of multiple factors.
Mmm, i was actually saying to stop orbiting around moggers to prevent yourself from goin ER indeed. That's what i meant to "cut all the bridges" young brocel.
It's a little brutality to live now to not live a huge massive brutality later on.
You will also eventually be able to focus more on yourself without the constant comparing with the others surroundin you.