Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what a great post by a user

Femoids only want brainless cucked, blue pilled chads who treat every femoid as a goddess and who's only signal of having intelligence is blue eyes

I dunno, foids are pretty clueless and illogical. I seriously doubt they understand the blackpill themselves (even though they live it.)

There was a thread earlier about some woman who was having trouble finding men to commit to her, she understood the red pill very well and blamed it for her lack of success, though she agreed that commitment is a raw deal for men. This information is really dangerous to woman's dating power, because its all a game, you just need to know how its played. Woman were always ahead of the curve, but now men are waking up to the fact that woman are complete sluts when the man is attractive enough, and only play hard to get for betas so they can extract as much out of them as they can.

mind-blown-gif-7.gif

Femoids only want brainless cucked, blue pilled chads who treat every femoid as a goddess and who's only signal of having intelligence is blue eyes
and there you have it people, a straightforward answer

I daugt they care as long as they have buepilled cucks worshiping at their feet

women just reap the benefits they could give af about the blackpill and all this terminology they just wanna fuck attractive dudes only and want ugly people to die.

You're giving yourself too much credit you think they give a flying fuck a rolling doughnut whether you exist or not.
women dont care ugly people exist........you are wrong my friend.... if they could they would exterminate us..

women dont care ugly people exist........you are wrong my friend.... if they could they would exterminate us..

Nah. It's like the economy, you've got to have some unemployed people or the system breaks down.

Na they're too dumb to actually realize how true it is. Most of em literally think they have it harder than us.

for hundreds of thousands of years, only 1 in 5 (or 20%) of men got to reproduce.. a lot of men are slowly waking up to reality.. even most modern men who r in relationships, will know they are just being used as betabux by their GFs who secretly wants Chad.

Na they're too dumb to actually realize how true it is. Most of em literally think they have it harder than us.
If that's true that's good, because they can be blackpilled and change their slutty behavior.