Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What a great personality this guy must have

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And here I am, a respectable citizen with a stable job and no criminal backgroud and still single af. Damn I must be doing something wrong.

IMG 20200224 103644

There’s no justice and morality in this modern world. It’s all skewered and fucked. Honour means nothing today.

Remember kids, stay in school and do your homework so this guy can fuck your wife years later

Ugly whore that thug has... he can do better.

White boy saying nigga like it ain't no problem, fucking a crack whore in his trailer whilst sporting a 4th-grade reading level.

Sounds like a high value male to me, right guys? :feelskek:

Degenarate scumbag With a very good personality.

and the only life foul from this is that the foid will lose some of her teeth, Because those teeth coulden't stend his good personality mark my words

There’s no justice and morality in this modern world. It’s all skewered and fucked. Honour means nothing today.
Based and blackpilled, this guy gets it.

:feelsohgod:I fucking hate these type of people

He will raise Tyrones spawn

"wht ah niggah say" I felt that.

White boy saying nigga like it ain't no problem, fucking a crack whore in his trailer whilst sporting a 4th-grade reading level.

Sounds like a high value male to me, right guys? :feelskek:
Your avi is based