Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what a cuck!

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Cuck

If my woman ever cheated on me I'd beat her fucking senseless and leave her on the street. This cuck does not realize the 99.9% of women are not salvageable. You can't teach a feminized up woman to be loyal.

Cucks like this are the opposite of feminists in that they place all the blame on their own gender and victimize the opposite gender.

How can you improve to be her king?
Entire facial reconstruction.

The fact that tweet got over a hundred retweets and 400 likes after a day, which is normal for his sports account, is proof that we are at a point of no return already. What he needs to do is take control, but that is not obvious to beta cucks that are beneath even us.

You didn't step up and improve yourself to become chad. How is it possible for a grown man to cope this hard?

troll twitter account

but sadly I could see some cuck actually doing this

fuck this gay earth

Screenshot 4

troll twitter account

but sadly I could see some cuck actually doing this

fuck this gay earth
No, he is a legit guy who just talks trash about sport teams he don't like all day. So fucking ironic, but it reminds me of how even that soldier who was cucked by the tyrone acted like such a beta. https://twitter.com/sp0rtstalkjo3?lang=en

caring about your gf/bf is for idiots. everyone is going to leave you. get it through your head.

This can't be real, this looks like a guy I see all the time on the television telling people to get help for substance abuse.

View attachment 18200

No, he is a legit guy who just talks trash about sport teams he don't like all day. So fucking ironic, but it reminds me of how even that soldier who was cucked by the tyrone acted like such a beta. https://twitter.com/sp0rtstalkjo3?lang=en
He's joking dude

just look at his reply further down - "Why are you yelling at me? I'm calling the police."

It's a joke

Still, this could easily be real, which is the sad thing

I´d say roughly 80% of men in West really think like this.

It´s considered weird nowadays as a male to not women be in charge of everything.

What... just what went wrong.

I cringed so hard I almost shat myself

Last edited:
This is what inceltears users actually believe.

Your typical IT poster

Troll or not, there are many guys like this out there. Guaranteed.