Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What a cruel joke my life is

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
At least I know the curse of my bloodline ends with me. But I don't know how I'm supposed to keep living. I'm 21 and already way too tired. Not even sleep does it for me anymore. The constant suffering of exclusion, loneliness and being an outcast has turned me into a bitter and miserable creature who's become even more cruel than the assholes who made him this way. I've lost empathy, and feel my humanity slipping away. What kind of life is this? No love, no companionship, no nothing. Just coping everyday with the %0.001 hope for a day that deep down I know will never come, while surrounded by people who get to enjoy each other's warmth and company.

The worst thing is that most ugly females will reproduce.

I know. While even average men can struggle like crazy. It’s ridiculous
Even ugly people can fit in, have friend groups. No chance for non nts. They would smell your autism as soon as you enter the room

Even ugly people can fit in, have friend groups. No chance for non nts. They would smell your autism as soon as you enter the room
If you are ugly enough, you’ll be excluded even if you are the most NT person there is. However, if you are at least average or close to average, being NT helps a ton

If you are ugly enough, you’ll be excluded even if you are the most NT person there is. However, if you are at least average or close to average, being NT helps a ton
You can get away with 1-2 divination of average looks scale while socializing, other than that you shouldn't leave your room