Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What a buitiful way for this slut to die, having her vagina ripped open.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=85a_1449680422[/video]

Actual footage of female after taking 1000 Chad cocks (2017, colorized)

The real blackpill about these gore videos is that they never feature subhuman roasties from anglo countries like the U.S or Canada. Its always in some third world cesspit.

/pol/cel said:
The real blackpill about these gore videos is that they never feature subhuman roasties from anglo countries like the U.S or Canada. Its always in some third world cesspit.

Most fuckers in anglo countries are white knight cucks who would never take a video of a damsel in distress.

Then again, most fuckers in third world cesspits are retarded mouthbreathers, hence why they take a video.

/pol/cel said:

Look at it positively.. 10 years from now anglo countries will have so many imported subhumans they will become third world and roasties will get what they deserve.

Shit is fucked up. Gore is DepravityFuel. For all we know she could have been a currycels onetis. Motorcycles are dangerous as fuck, they're only good when you're Mad Max coping.

I wish that were true but feminism is so well entrenched in these countries that itll still exist even when they reach thirld world status. For roasties to get their comeuppance we would have to reach Liberia or Somalia tier.

Dude, wtf?

You're crazy.

No more life fuel threads or seeing people get killed, it makes me more depressed.

[quote="Sparrow']
Shit is fucked up. Gore is DepravityFuel. For all we know she could have been a currycels onetis. Motorcycles are dangerous as fuck, they're only good when you're Mad Max coping.
[/quote]

Lol gorevids are satisfying as fuck. Societal upheaval in our favor will never happen until the kinds of people propping it up are killed. All of these fuckers deserve it there is no innocence only varying degrees of guilt.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Dude, wtf?

You're crazy.

No more life fuel threads or seeing people get killed, it makes me more depressed.

Being an Incel your whole life makes you crazy.

Crustaciouse said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Dude, wtf?
You're crazy.
Being an Incel your whole life makes you crazy.
You're probably right. I can't disagree with that.

Pajeets die yet again

She'll probably tell her next bf her vagina was always this blown out.