Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What $500/month gets you in the Philippines.

Your future wife, I suppose?

Only $500?
I have big doubts

Only on American salary.

Wonder how the quality of life there is. Cuz like I can prolly move to middle of bum fuck knowhere in Africa with 500 $ nd survive a year on that but is it really worth it?

Wonder how the quality of life there is. Cuz like I can prolly move to middle of bum fuck knowhere in Africa with 500 $ nd survive a year on that but is it really worth it?
What do you need that you don't see? 90% of western consumer crap is wholly negative.

Only $500?
I have big doubts
Why? It's a poor country and housing in the west is extortionate due to neoliberalism and immigration/population growth. And if you have some savings to put down the deposit, that's the biggest expense.

Why? It's a poor country and housing in the west is extortionate due to neoliberalism and immigration/population growth. And if you have some savings to put down the deposit, that's the biggest expense.
Interesting then, I'll keep an eye on this :feelswhere:

Ok I just realized I misread the whole thing, I thought it costed only $500 to buy it definitely, not $500 a month to rent it.

It doesn't surprise me then

With my wagie salary i could live easily and with a cute filipina

But until i dont have a remote job or a passive income im doomed to rot :feelsrope:

Ok I just realized I misread the whole thing, I thought it costed only $500 to buy it definitely, not $500 a month to rent it.

It doesn't surprise me then
Mortgage probably.

I've always considered geomaxxing but a side of me always thought actively decreasing your quality of life for pussy borders on foid worship

why are most pinofoids bowlegged?

I've always considered geomaxxing but a side of me always thought actively decreasing your quality of life for pussy borders on foid worship
How would you be decreasing your quality of life?

I might have to seamaxx

How would you be decreasing your quality of life?
Because I'd be living in a shithole? Being rich in comparison to the populace helps, but you might still be targeted since crime rates are often high.

Chad oldcel getting a wife who's 30 years younger than him instead of simping for a post-menopausal western roastie

Because I'd be living in a shithole? Being rich in comparison to the populace helps, but you might still be targeted since crime rates are often high.
Depends where you live. Yankland has the highest rates of crime and violent crime almost anywhere. There isn't much by way of "quality of life" in the west anymore. Just bland/poisonous consumerism. The worst thing in this video is the young kid on the tablet.

Depends where you live. Yankland has the highest rates of crime and violent crime almost anywhere. There isn't much by way of "quality of life" in the west anymore. Just bland/poisonous consumerism. The worst thing in this video is the young kid on the tablet.
True. It's on a case by case basis

he seems decendly looking outside of his baldness, but his wife really is nothing special, despite him presumably lifting up her standard of living. brutal in its own way

coper if you belive that toilet will be attracted to subhuman manlets
It's not a case of attraction, it's a case of material conditions, culture and values.

he seems decendly looking outside of his baldness, but his wife really is nothing special, despite him presumably lifting up her standard of living. brutal in its own way
She's wearing heavy fakeup as well :cryfeels: