Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whamanz, consent to sex is consent to pregnancy, just dont have sex, its that easy

Those foids are just disgusting. If you have the chance to ascend, always nut in and never ask for permission.

"Consent to sex doesn't mean consent to pregnancy."

Okay, tell that to women who get pregnant against the wishes of the guy they had sex with and then continue to extort money from him. Are these women going to do that though?

Those foids are just disgusting. If you have the chance to ascend, always nut in and never ask for permission.
Have fun paying child support for the next 18-25 years

Foids are retarded. I dont really care about the morality of abortion but why are whores entitled to abortions funded by the state? They are strong and independent. If thots want to kill babies fine but it should be out their pockets.

Foids are retarded. I dont really care about the morality of abortion but why are whores entitled to abortions funded by the state? They are strong and independent. If thots want to kill babies fine but it should be out their pockets.
How about the fact they have been reeing up a storm just because they might not be able to get an abortion when and wherever they want because it's now up to the states?

How about the fact they have been reeing up a storm just because they might not be able to get an abortion when and wherever they want because it's now up to the states?
Kinda based ngl. Hope the republican states outlaw abortion from the beginning. We should take all foids rights away. They are not responsible enough.

Kinda based ngl. Hope the republican states outlaw abortion from the beginning. We should take all foids rights away. They are not responsible enough.
Whenever I bring up the fact that modern women are irresponsible to my parents; they keep using either herself or my sisters as examples for what an average woman is like. That makes me think "Does mom want to sleep with my siblings or something?"