Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whale foid encounter

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

ϟϟ - Panzerdivision Totenkopf
★★
Today whale foid average looking hugged my two friends when they said goodbye, i felt like some insignificant filth, although I wouldn't exactly want a hug from her. i hate it when normies hug each other when saying goodbye, it shows how pathetic and emotionally weak they are.
When I said goodbye to one of my friends, I said sieg heil in front of her to make her uncomfortable. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
landwhales should all face the wall and shot by firing squad

Today whale foid average looking hugged my two friends when they said goodbye, i felt like some insignificant filth, although I wouldn't exactly want a hug from her. i hate it when normies hug each other when saying goodbye, it shows how pathetic and emotionally weak they are.
When I said goodbye to one of my friends, I said sieg heil in front of her to make her uncomfortable. :feelshaha:
Lol based
I should start doing that

volcel if you don't Ascend with landwhale, tbhtbhtbhnglnglngl

not happening for me, tho :lasereyes::feelsbaton::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

being born with assbergers is hell on earth h! ! ! ! !

The fatty hugged your friends but not you?

You know you wanted a lil huggy too

i hate it when normies hug each other when saying goodbye, it shows how pathetic and emotionally weak they are.
i never received hug my entire life

wait, you guys don’t hug when saying goodbye?

Ah hugs the only Thing i hugged Is my Family

does she have a pretty face despite being fat?

does she have a pretty face despite being fat?
Very average and indentical, even stereotypical behavior to draw attention to herself by wearing slutty clothes, on Instagram she uses filters, classic.

Last edited: