Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whaf do u think of my leg

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
JPEG 20191219 171537

Is reason why you incek

Gay thread fuck you

You got leg muscles too? Nice lad
I have them from a short achilles tendons (walking on my tip toes as a kid put a lot of muscle in my calfs)

Mogger
I don't shave

I have hairier legs, would post but @BlkPillPres would go on a rant that I'm a faggot XD

1. JFL those last posts really got to you, an existential crisis is a good thing, maybe it'll stop you from becoming a faggot

2. Ask yourself why the hell would you want to just randomly post pics of your legs online for men to see

No, I literally laughed at your posts. You could've just said gay thread, but your wrote half a book to emphasize how gay I am XD

I always write "half a book" so there's no reason for it to be significant now in this scenario just because it involves your acts of faggotry JFL

Whats funny is when someone tries to use your ability to formulate detailed arguments as an insult, you are just indirectly insulting yourself - "this is too much for me to read"

Also please realize how retarded it is for you to basically praise "normie tier" linguistics, just saying "gay thread" wouldn't have gotten my point across, and it wouldn't have affected you to the point that YOU ARE NOW CONSCIOUS OF THE GAY SHIT YOU ARE DOING AND THINK OF MY CRITICISM BEFORE YOU DO IT

I always write "half a book" so there's no reason for it to be significant now in this scenario just because it involves your acts of faggotry JFL

Whats funny is when someone tries to use your ability to formulate detailed arguments as an insult, you are just indirectly insulting yourself - "this is too much for me to read"

Also please realize how retarded it is for you to basically praise "normie tier" linguistics, just saying "gay thread" wouldn't have gotten my point across, and it wouldn't have affected you to the point that YOU ARE NOW CONSCIOUS OF THE GAY SHIT YOU ARE DOING AND THINK OF CRITICISM BEFORE YOU DO IT
:lul: :lul:

You're doing it again :lul: @RemoveNormalfags

I'm starting to wonder now if you are a teen, because first you say I should have used some high school tier response "gay thread", and now you feel like calling in someone else (@RemoveNormalfags ) somehow validates anything you said, its like dealing with a child lol

There's no need to take it so hard, just stop posting gay shit lol, I'm surprised you were even still thinking of me, I really struck a nerve