Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity WHAAAAT? You DARE to not accept this QWEEN?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

27 but looks like she's in her 30s, 3 KIDS, she won't give you sex or romantic feelings, she thinks she is of normal body type even though she looks like a fucking reject Teletubby, living with parents and most likely not working, smokes and drinks a lot. JFL. I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life while everyone in the world had partners than to settle with this hag.
You'd have to pay me like 5 million a year to make me stay with her and her bastard kids, no joke. I'd probably just give her a million off of it and tell her to stay the fuck away though. I feel such a disgust towards her, the type of disgust you feel after fapping even to a good looking foid, but I didn't even fap and am pretty horny at the moment. JESUS, so fucking disgusting.

???????
>Dating app(i assume?)
>No romance or sex
So what's the point then, she literally isn't even trying to hide the fact that she just wants a walking ATM, wow women are disgusting.

???????
>Dating app(i assume?)
>No romance or sex
So what's the point then, she literally isn't even trying to hide the fact that she just wants a walking ATM, wow women are disgusting.
What do you mean? Of course she deserves a walking ATM in her life, you incel! ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!

What do you mean? Of course she deserves a walking ATM in her life, you incel! ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!
The ATMpill has smashed my soul into a million pieces.

Clone her profile and count the dozens of guys standing on their heads to catch her attention.

I was thinking not too bad as I would not be volcel on her looks, but then I see 3 kids, she smokes, and drinks a lot. That's 3 strikes.
Also this is on some dating shit? If so, why are you on a dating site if you don't want romance? I could maybe understand the sex, not that I would not want a girl not interested in sex, but dating involves romance. What type of bullshit is this?

polish foids are the most hypergamous sluts (im telling ya from my own experience)
Yes they are. Poland is literally feministic BUT with the men still NOT being MGTOW-like, but still living in chivarly times. Because of that foids have all the upsides of both feminism AND right wing whiteknighting. This in turn makes them the most bratty and spoiled. I heard Russian foids are the same.
I was thinking not too bad as I would not be volcel on her looks, but then I see 3 kids, she smokes, and drinks a lot. That's 3 strikes.
Also this is on some dating shit? If so, why are you on a dating site if you don't want romance? I could maybe understand the sex, not that I would not want a girl not interested in sex, but dating involves romance. What type of bullshit is this?
She just wants money for her bastards for nothing. Foid spoliedness knows no boundries.

Yes they are. Poland is literally feministic BUT with the men still NOT being MGTOW-like, but still living in chivarly times. Because of that foids have all the upsides of both feminism AND right wing whiteknighting. This in turn makes them the most bratty and spoiled. I heard Russian foids are the same.

She just wants money for her bastards for nothing. Foid spoliedness knows no boundries.

If she didn't have a shitton of kids, I would smash the living daylights out of her

"Not interested in romance or sex", not even going to pretend she's not just looking for a beta-bux.