Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Wet dream; scuffle in the playground

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
I had a wet dream this morning.

The scene took place in a playground. There was a man; white, mid to late twenties, unattractive and with long black hair. The only word that I know to describe the aspie character is manchild. He was definitely an incel. The manchild was talking to another man. I noticed he was holding a stick. I approached him, also holding a stick, which I used to whack his out of his hand. The manchild started to complain that I broke his "toy" but I didn't care because I knew he was overreacting.

He confronts me about it and a scuffle ensues. However, I am physically superior and easily begin to overpower him. We fall to the floor for a moment, rolling about before I restrain him in a lock. We get up and I grab him from behind like a wrestler. He is too weak to break my hold. The manchild writhes against me, trying to escape. But he is completely powerless. The devil in me starts rubbing against him as he squirms, basically dry humping. He exclaims as I ejaculate on him in which I finally let him go. He falls to the floor, crying--

I wake up to see I have soiled my underwear.

Dafuq.