Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Western women vs. foreign women

Godsonftw

Godsonftw

Banned
-
As a person that has traveled to many different countries, I am speaking as an authority.

Living in America has really hurt my self esteem to realize that women have such high standards. women are so selective that I have come to terms that I would never meet a beautiful woman. And being an ethnic man made it worse.

I starting looking outside America. And wouldn’t you know it. There are countries where the women outnumber the men 2 to 1 and they are beautiful white women. the men are so spoiled that women are taking care of them because they can easily get another girl.

Looks are not so important to women over there . And I can tell you this from experience.. if you are an incel. Your salvation lies overseas.

What foreign countries are you talking about?

that has more to do with money/status and the fact that even the average western man tends to physically mog a lot of the native population over in those areas than "looks not being so important" to the females over there. after all, AWALT. the things incels hate about females are deeply ingrained in their very biology and does not change from female to female.

As a person that has traveled to many different countries, I am speaking as an authority.

Living in America has really hurt my self esteem to realize that women have such high standards. women are so selective that I have come to terms that I would never meet a beautiful woman. And being an ethnic man made it worse.

I starting looking outside America. And wouldn’t you know it. There are countries where the women outnumber the men 2 to 1 and they are beautiful white women. the men are so spoiled that women are taking care of them because they can easily get another girl.

Looks are not so important to women over there . And I can tell you this from experience.. if you are an incel. Your salvation lies overseas.

The reason for this I believe is because many of these women do not know of a better life. Many don’t have technology with which to see how others around the world are living. Also religion might play a big part in why some countries are still the way they are.

unless its asia fuck having to lower my standards to a non western country to get laid. and i cant even do asia because im not white.

that has more to do with money/status and the fact that even the average western men tends to physically mog a lot of the native population over in those areas than "looks not being so important" to the females over there. after all, AWALT. the things incels hate about females are deeply ingrained in their very biology and does not change from female to female.

This, once you import her your country shell do a 180 on you and divorce you. JFL if you think some 18 year old pinay girl is dating some 50 year old retired geezer because shes genuinely in love and not because hes a westerner who can provide her with a green card

Also some of us here are broke as well and in college, dont expect me to have enough time or money to shop for a bride in another country. Take this cope back to Happier Abroad

The reason for this I believe is because many of these women do not know of a better life. Many don’t have technology with which to see how others around the world are living. Also religion might play a big part in why some countries are still the way they are.
Well i feel it’s because the countries are poor. And when you take away financial stability from women. It makes them view men differently. We are hunters and we provide. Western women are spoiled and want a fairytale.

The majority of Bulgarian women are pretty damn awful.

Well i feel it’s because the countries are poor. And when you take away financial stability from women. It makes them view men differently. We are hunters and we provide. Western women are spoiled and want a fairytale.

Exactly, now relationships are all about looks instead about anything else, since we took the economic factor out here in the U.S.

The land foriegn women inhabit is nothing but future living space for the people of the reich

I don't think I would be welcome in Ukraine as an ethnic.

Meh, I've been to many foreign countries and language barrier is the number one issue, besides looks and all that.

The few instances Ive worked with Bulgarian women,I've been treated like a sex offender,a daddy,and a Nazi all because I enforced an existing work policy to make sure our hours didn't get cut.Most of them had a good work ethic but had a seriously difficult time separating their work from their personal life.A job is just that.I'm not married to it or the people that work there.So dumb!

I can tell you from experience that even western European women are less shallow than American women despite being way hotter and more left-wing. American women are fucking unbelievable. And they know it, which is why they want to ban international dating sites.

I can tell you from experience that even western European women are less shallow than American women despite being way hotter and more left-wing. American women are fucking unbelievable. And they know it, which is why they want to ban international dating sites.

I don't think I would be welcome in Ukraine as an ethnic.
Your wrong.. as an ethnic, you automaticsllly stand out from the crowd and people notice you. Women are interested in meeting foreign men.

Yes western women are the worst in the world, especially the anglosphere ones. Along with the general insane hypergamy, the "coldness" of western culture seems to make them especially awful.

just go to a shithole theory.