Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Western soyciety is fucking dumb and useless

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
math-olympiad-2019-900x600-min.jpg
image-w856.jpg

I don't think anybody here knows who the rices on the left are. They are the 2019 U.S. math team and they won the IMO (international mathematical olympiad) competition that year. Nobody knows who they are despite them being in the 99.99999 percentile of iq and some of the smartest people in the world who will change the world for the better with their inventions and discoveries. Instead everyone here knows who the whore on the right is. She is Bella Thorne and she made 2 million dollars in a week on onlyfans showing her genitals. Why does western soyciety give such attention to whores and clowns but disregards smart gentlemen who are contributing to society in good ways?

Men who give money to women are the root cause of problem.

If you want scientists to gain more salary than OF girls then you need to support communism

honestly if incel uprising ever happens, we should first kill all the beta cucks who wastes money and gives validation to these foids. After that we can take care of the foids and chads or whatever

If you want scientists to gain more salary than OF girls then you need to support communism
I would raise scientists' salaries and put all foids in gulags

honestly if incel uprising ever happens, we should first kill all the beta cucks who wastes money and gives validation to these foids. After that we can take care of the foids and chads or whatever
I strongly support Marxism-Rodgerism and Pan-Incelism but it looks like no one in this forum supports this and wants to be cucks for the bourgeois chads

I strongly support Marxism-Rodgerism and Pan-Incelism but it looks like no one in this forum supports this and wants to be cucks for the bourgeois chads
could describe the core theme of those ideologies pls, Im gray and dumb

could describe the core theme of those ideologies pls, Im gray and dumb
It’s an ideology whERe our goal is to end chad hierarchy and establish a fair soyciety with no blackpill and inceldom. EvERy incel will get a wife

Men who give money to women are the root cause of problem.
This

Nobody knows who they are despite them being in the 99.99999 percentile of iq and some of the smartest people in the world who will change the world for the better
Well people don't care about them because progress isn't relevant anymore. Like some of us already live in a cyber punk esque dystopia... The last thing we need is more of this techno-garbage.
Right now we are progress for the sake of progress, not for the betterment of human life. I am not saying that what these high IQ autists are doing is wrong, I'm just saying that it is morally relative.

That whore, I've never heard of her must be an Anglo thing, however is an embodiment of cuckdom which is the leitmotive of current times. Fucks like her because she's pretty and apparently because of some clever marketing strategy she has won a lot of money. These math-gooks might be neutral, but this fucking foid is evil.

math-olympiad-2019-900x600-min.jpg
image-w856.jpg

I don't think anybody here knows who the rices on the left are. They are the 2019 U.S. math team and they won the IMO (international mathematical olympiad) competition that year. Nobody knows who they are despite them being in the 99.99999 percentile of iq and some of the smartest people in the world who will change the world for the better with their inventions and discoveries. Instead everyone here knows who the whore on the right is. She is Bella Thorne and she made 2 million dollars in a week on onlyfans showing her genitals. Why does western soyciety give such attention to whores and clowns but disregards smart gentlemen who are contributing to society in good ways?
doesn't help that they are possibly viewers

This

Well people don't care about them because progress isn't relevant anymore. Like some of us already live in a cyber punk esque dystopia... The last thing we need is more of this techno-garbage.
Right now we are progress for the sake of progress, not for the betterment of human life. I am not saying that what these high IQ autists are doing is wrong, I'm just saying that it is morally relative.

That whore, I've never heard of her must be an Anglo thing, however is an embodiment of cuckdom which is the leitmotive of current times. Fucks like her because she's pretty and apparently because of some clever marketing strategy she has won a lot of money. These math-gooks might be neutral, but this fucking foid is evil.
EUTHANIZE ALL FOIDS :reeeeee: (on gta 6 when it comes out)

Belle thorne is indeed breedable :feelsEhh:

Although I imagine that her punani is blown out of the stratosphere.

Funny Face Dog GIF

Flapping in the wind.

Belle thorne is indeed breedable :feelsEhh:

Although I imagine that her punani is blown out of the stratosphere.

Funny Face Dog GIF

Flapping in the wind.
She was graped in her childhood

the masses cannot appreciate high iq stuff. Obviously.