Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Western leaders accelerating World War 3

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★
They're trying to do it so they can suspend elections, suspend rights and send incels to die like dogs. If Ukraine uses long-range NATO missiles to attack Russia, Russia will consider that a declaration of war.

Apparently, the US DoD just commissioned a study for the after affects of nuclear war on global agriculture.

View: https://x.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1834774597453201444

It's basically game over.

The deep underground bases have hydroponic farms, but the food will only be for Jews and Freemasons.
Russia will not respond in any way, because drones have already hit Moscow and even the Kremlin and there was no response. The words and threats of the Russian authorities are worthless, they could not even defend themselves from Wagner when he reached Moscow in a couple of days. Russia is a fucking joke. Most of the children of the Russian elite live and study in the West, so there will be no Third World War.

Russia will not respond in any way, because drones have already hit Moscow and even the Kremlin and there was no response. The words and threats of the Russian authorities are worthless, they could not even defend themselves from Wagner when he reached Moscow in a couple of days. Russia is a fucking joke. Most of the children of the Russian elite live and study in the West, so there will be no Third World War.

The drone attack wasn't that huge. What is Russia going to do once they experience a serious bombardment? They're going to use nukes.

Russia is in its own bubble of New Feudalism.So,basically it's over.
Be fortunate(have status,moneymaxxed or be a "High value individual in the oligarchy" to be exact)
Or get conscripted to rot in trenches
atleast if you survive you maybe have some resources given by the government
Mostly not,the Ruusian Oligarchy has strip mined all the major resources for their fancy "Wardogging" fuck shitttt.

The drone attack wasn't that huge. What is Russia going to do once they experience a serious bombardment? They're going to use nukes.
Tactical nukes
but it will not change the present situation in a noticable and meaningful way.

Russia is a circus with clowns. The territory of the Russian Federation has been bombed for a long time and some of them are even occupied in the Kursk region and there is no response. Putin is just a cowardly and pathetic Chekist who will never risk a nuclear war, he will even be afraid to use chemical weapons.

NATO didn't responded when Russian drones crossed Latvia and Romania borders.

Russia is a circus with clowns. The territory of the Russian Federation has been bombed for a long time and some of them are even occupied in the Kursk region and there is no response. Putin is just a cowardly and pathetic Chekist who will never risk a nuclear war, he will even be afraid to use chemical weapons.
You sound like those clowns who made videos with titles 'Ukraine just destroyed Russia' when Ukraine occupied small amount of territory in the Kursk oblast near the border. Their biggest 'sucess' was occupying border town with less than 5000 people.

Meanwhile, now things seem very grim for Ukraine in the East, despite the help of your beloved west.

Tactical nukes
but it will not change the present situation in a noticable and meaningful way.
Yes it will. It will mean the war spreads outside of it just being between Russia and Ukraine.

Yes it will. It will mean the war spreads outside of it just being between Russia and Ukraine.
If that happend ,still takes about 3 decades or so normally
No one want to break status quo and have MAD case
But if Russia do then sadly Eastern europe is fooked beyond social,and demographic attributes
Russia is just in its own Logic circuit loop
and just wants to have a Warm water port without strategic choking as its inner desire

NATO didn't responded when Russian drones crossed Latvia and Romania borders.
drones losing contact and falling into wilderness isn't the same as ukraine striking apartment blocks

Lifefuel for accelerationalistcels

You sound like those clowns who made videos with titles 'Ukraine just destroyed Russia' when Ukraine occupied small amount of territory in the Kursk oblast near the border. Their biggest 'sucess' was occupying border town with less than 5000 people.

Meanwhile, now things seem very grim for Ukraine in the East, despite the help of your beloved west.
Why do you ziggers always have to see things in black and white? Criticizing Russia and calling it a corrupt, dysfunctional shithole doesn't necessarily mean you support the West. In fact, he has stated several times that the West and Russia are two sides of the same shekel and are controlled by the same oligarchy. Can't imagine how delusional you have to be to still have faith in any government in the world in 2024.

drones losing contact and falling into wilderness isn't the same as ukraine striking apartment blocks
Why should Russia strike NATO countries if Russia is waging war in Ukraine and not against NATO?
Did USA strike China or USSR who provided weapons for North Vietnam?

Russia is in its own bubble of New Feudalism.So,basically it's over.
Be fortunate(have status,moneymaxxed or be a "High value individual in the oligarchy" to be exact)
Or get conscripted to rot in trenches
atleast if you survive you maybe have some resources given by the government
Mostly not,the Ruusian Oligarchy has strip mined all the major resources for their fancy "Wardogging" fuck shitttt.
Exactly

modern Ruzzia is basically neoliberal feudalism, the Kremlin and its elite doesnt give a shit less about this so called war,

We are all nothing but slaves to make (((them))) richer.

Why do you ziggers always have to see things in black and white? Criticizing Russia and calling it a corrupt, dysfunctional shithole doesn't necessarily mean you support the West. In fact, he has stated several times that the West and Russia are two sides of the same shekel and are controlled by the same oligarchy. Can't imagine how delusional you have to be to still have faith in any government in the world in 2024.
You don't know me. I have nothing against unbiased people. I remember his first posts when he was saying that Russians generally were bad at wars or something similar and when I wrote about undefeated general Suvorov, he responded what he only fought against Turks ( which is incorrect since he also fought in Europe ).
So he is clearly biased.
And don't pretend that European countries aren't corrupt shitholes when such things as 'no-go zones' exist. World of politics and business is full of corruption whether it's Taiwan, USA, Argentina or Russia.
And I don't even live in Russia. But I don't like when someone shits on certain nations or people and not on others.
I even defended Chinese on this forum because of this...

Meanwhile I'm incelerating ww3 :feelscomfy:

Why should Russia strike NATO countries if Russia is waging war in Ukraine and not against NATO?
maybe cuz it was probably accidental
youre making it sound like they attacked a lithuanian air base or something

but that's not what happened, a bunch of drones got lost (happens all the time to aircraft due to navigation errors, the weather etc) and crossed the border, I think they just crashed right?

You don't know me. I have nothing against unbiased people. I remember his first posts when he was saying that Russians generally were bad at wars or something similar and when I wrote about undefeated general Suvorov, he responded what he only fought against Turks ( which is incorrect since he also fought in Europe ).
So he is clearly biased.
And don't pretend that European countries aren't corrupt shitholes when such things as 'no-go zones' exist. World of politics and business is full of corruption whether it's Taiwan, USA, Argentina or Russia.
And I don't even live in Russia. But I don't like when someone shits on certain nations or people and not on others.
@Anarcho Nihilist is Russian and lives in Russia, so he knows what he's talking about when he criticizes the current state of Russia. He has also criticized the West and said that Russia is not better than it, so he is not biased either. Besides, who said that the West is not corrupt? When people denounce Russia's corruption and degeneracy, they do it to destroy the never ending myth that Russia is a "trad" paradise that is morally superior to the West. I'm tired of this whataboutism as if it somehow absolves Russia of any culpability.

WW3 alarmist thread no. 1873918237912837 (nothing ever happens)

Do you talk about a drone?
It was a drone which dropped in Latvia 100km away from the border.
Even if it was accidental, why no one detected it?

@Anarcho Nihilist is Russian and lives in Russia, so he knows what he's talking about when he criticizes the current state of Russia. He has also criticized the West and said that Russia is not better than it, so he is not biased either. Besides, who said that the West is not corrupt? When people denounce Russia's corruption and degeneracy, they do it to destroy the never ending myth that Russia is a "trad" paradise that is morally superior to the West. I'm tired of this whataboutism as if it somehow absolves Russia of any culpability.
Thanks for the clarification. I try to be objective, both in relation to the West and in relation to the Russian Federation, and living here I do not see anything right-wing or conservative here. Here, literally 70% of marriages end in divorce, there are a lot of abortions, all the religiosity is pompous, and only old women go to church. There is no freedom of speech here, even in the USA you can legally deny the Holocaust, and in the Russian Federation you will be imprisoned for 3 years for this. Among other things, Russia is extremely poor and outside the two centers of the 1st world: Moscow and St. Petersburg, at best, the 2nd world. I know this place through and through. I know that human life is not worth a damn.

If a person believes that some country is a 'trad paradise', then he has room level IQ and it makes no sense to argue with him.
Because corrupt human nature and especially female nature makes it impossible to live in a 'paradise'.
When it comes to politics, I myself know many negative things about Russia and Russians but I don't like demonization of Russia.
Country where I was born and live is full of corruption and injustice and nepotism and psychos but they are very russophobic and attack Russia hysterically.
So I don't like such bias.
Also people forget that Ukraine is probably more corrupt than Russia and is a dictatorship rather than a 'democracy'...

If a person believes that some country is a 'trad paradise', then he has room level IQ and it makes no sense to argue with him.
Because corrupt human nature and especially female nature makes it impossible to live in a 'paradise'.
When it comes to politics, I myself know many negative things about Russia and Russians but I don't like demonization of Russia.
Country where I was born and live is full of corruption and injustice and nepotism and psychos but they are very russophobic and attack Russia hysterically.
So I don't like such bias.
Also people forget that Ukraine is probably more corrupt than Russia and is a dictatorship rather than a 'democracy'...
Yes, but Ukraine is just an ordinary Eastern European nation. Russia is trying to seem like a superpower, participate in proxy wars, create its own alliances and alliances, try to create an alternative ideology of Western democracy, but at the same time, most of the country outside Moscow and St. Petersburg is the 2nd world, and beyond the Ural mountains is generally the 3rd world.

Yes, but Ukraine is just an ordinary Eastern European nation. Russia is trying to seem like a superpower, participate in proxy wars, create its own alliances and alliances, try to create an alternative ideology of Western democracy, but at the same time, most of the country outside Moscow and St. Petersburg is the 2nd world, and beyond the Ural mountains is generally the 3rd world.
Because Russia still has some things that make her superior to other post-soviet states like large defence industry, space industry etc.
And if you look at the Russian policy from the 1990s, Russia mostly reacts than acts first.
USA first installed pro-Western regimes in Georgia and Ukraine for example, and only after that Russia started to intimidate these countries.
When Russia recognised Abkhazia and South Osetia as a reaction to Kosovo 'independence'.
It was West, who first provoked conflicts.

Russia is forced to act aggressively to maintain its position as a regional power at least.
And it reminds history of Japan, when Japan was forced to act aggressively and create her own colonies at the end of XIX century in order to not become a western colony itself.

Also why Russia should not be against the West when west uses double standards?
For example, European countries never sanctioned USA for wars in Iraq and other places but sanctioned Russia.
Would you like to maintain friendship with someone who reacts differently to your actions and actions of some normie?
For example they laugh at a normie jokes and bully and disrespect you for saying the same jokes...

So he is clearly biased.
It does not matter who supporting Russia or the west
Both of these are just fighting for their own interest and DICK measuring contents for Geopolitical goals and using nations as Chesspieces.
And we incels will just rot and suffering technically in both areas
It's over for #ISUPPORT{any shitty nation of subhuman}Cels
BRUTALLLLLLLLLL.

Because Russia still has some things that make her superior to other post-soviet states like large defence industry, space industry etc.
And if you look at the Russian policy from the 1990s, Russia mostly reacts than acts first.
USA first installed pro-Western regimes in Georgia and Ukraine for example, and only after that Russia started to intimidate these countries.
When Russia recognised Abkhazia and South Osetia as a reaction to Kosovo 'independence'.

Russia is forced to act aggressively to maintain its position as a regional power at least.
And it reminds history of Japan, when Japan was forced to act aggressively and create her own colonies at the end of XIX century in order to not become a western colony itself.

For example, European countries never sanctioned USA for wars in Iraq and other places but sanctioned Russia.
Would you like to maintain friendship with someone who reacts differently to your actions and actions of some normie?
For example they laugh at a normie jokes and bully and disrespect you for saying the same jokes...
PUTIN IS JUST MOGGING EVERY CUCKED WESTERN MONEYMAXXEDPOLITICAL Oofy Doofies for this shit in the past 20 years or so.

Exactly

modern Ruzzia is basically neoliberal feudalism, the Kremlin and its elite doesnt give a shit less about this so called war,
THEY ARE JUST FACILITATING SOME SLAVIC INCELS TO CONTINUE FIGHTING IN THE WAR by HOPES OF SOME RUBLES WHICH ARE WORTHLESS IN INFLATION.

Last edited:
Putin is a chud, nothing will happen.

Japan never had any colonies before the Meiji restoration while Russia itself was a colonial power for centuries before this. The analogy doesn't work.
When I see Russians insisting they're an anti colonial power, it makes no sense to me. They're one of the last remaining imperial powers in the world in the same sense as that of 18th century style imperialism.

Last edited:
Japan never had any colonies before the Meiji restoration while Russia itself was a colonial power for centuries before this. The analogy doesn't work.
When I see Russians insisting they're an anti colonial power, it makes no sense to me. They're one of the last remaining imperial powers in the world in the same sense as that of 18th century style imperialism.
Japan clearly had an ambitions. For example, their invasion in Korea in XVI century. Also, Japanese colonized natives in the North Japan before Meiji if I'm not mistaken.

Japan clearly had an ambitions. For example, their invasion in Korea in XVI century. Also, Japanese colonized natives in the North Japan before Meiji if I'm not mistaken.
IIRC the Hokkaido initiative was a post Meiji project officially. But you can argue Japan itself dating back to its foundation, started off as a settler colony state.

They're trying to do it so they can suspend elections, suspend rights and send incels to die like dogs. If Ukraine uses long-range NATO missiles to attack Russia, Russia will consider that a declaration of war.

Apparently, the US DoD just commissioned a study for the after affects of nuclear war on global agriculture.

View: https://x.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1834774597453201444

Total AUKUS Death!

putin not gonna do jack dick, he a lil bluepilled simp boy

There were no new wars under trump. Other countries fear him.

Trump is my best friend and the greatest leader to ever exist. He will save america.

I don't understand Russia's argument when they are using Iranian and North Korean drones and missiles.
I don't understand Russia's end game either.
All the population has fled from the land they capture and what remains is bombed out ruins and contaminated and mined fields. Russia doesn't have the population to fill any of this land and will probably fill it with central Asian Muslims.
The simplest answer is both sides are ran by Jews and the war is a simple exercise of blood libel and Goyim extermination.

I don't understand Russia's argument when they are using Iranian and North Korean drones and missiles.
All the population has fled from the land they capture and what remains is bombed out ruins and contaminated and mined fields. Russia doesn't have the population to fill any of this land and will probably fill it with central Asian Muslims.
The simplest answer is both sides are ran by Jews and the war is a simple exercise of blood libel and Goyim extermination.
That's the point of Ukraine's opposing Russia if millions fled country and majority of them never return?
While Ukrainian elites selling their lands to BlackRock.
Also Ukrainian press is complaining that Russia builds new roads in the occupying territories. They themselves just confirm that 30 year Ukrainian rule was a failure since they didn't even developed infrastructure...

You gave out the based. Both Russia and Ukraine are doomed to die because of demographics and therefore fanatics on both sides are clowns.

You gave out the based. Both Russia and Ukraine are doomed to die because of demographics and therefore fanatics on both sides are clowns.
EE countries in NATO and EU are the most hopeless demographically.