Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western ideology of "love"

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This is another root of the problems in the West.

This pathetic ideology of "love". You need to constantly talk about love, all songs are about love, movies are about love in one way or another, ideology is about love ("love" is constantly used with ideological connotations when speaking about certain groups of people) etc.

But what kind of love do Westerners have in mind? Two types of love.

1) Totally meaningless "love" for "humanity" or some distant group of people that you'll never meet. It's the opposite and a perversion of the true Christian love (love thy neighbor) where you need to love people around you despite their flaws. Westerners show love to people who are far away and who can never hurt them, for example Westerners "love" endangered species of animals, hungry people in Africa, gays, nature, all kinds of oppressed groups that are fashionable at the moment etc. Anyone BUT people who are close to them. This is where this insane self-hatred of white people comes from. It's easy to hate people around you and love people who you hardly ever deal with. Westerners are not ready to love a human being in their own surroundings if he doesn't conform to Western ideological norms and isn't "socialized" correctly into this degenerate mess. They show nothing but hate for this kind of people. A Westerner will love elephants in Africa but won't love his neighbor who is an unattractive single male living alone and might have some ideas that the regime brands as unacceptable.

2) Romantic love. This type of "love" has nothing to do with love, it's very selfish and manifests itself in the degenerate dating culture where it's all about social status and hedonism. This is why incels exists because there is no place for people like them in this selfish love. Only the top tier men (in terms of popularity) and women get love because they're the ones who can improve status of individuals (if you date a popular attractive partner your social status improves) or give them the best hedonistic carnal pleasure.

In reality, the idea of loving some random person for simply existing (someone you barely know) is pretty controversial. Why not love everybody in such way? For an example in arranged marriage, you need to love marriage in itself and accept the partner the way he or she is, because the sacrament marriage in itself is worthy of love. This is why marriage out of (romantic) "love" fail while arranged marriages work and last.

I think people can only really love their own family and abstract concepts like nation, community, homeland etc. And of course, in religion there is love for God because God will never let you down. But romantic love for some random person? It's a myth IMO.

And even if such romantic love is possible, it's not something that exist out there for everybody. People will inevitable get left out and unfortunately because of this Western ideology of love, they will get mocked for it and socially isolated.

So whenever you hear people speaking about love in the West, you need to understand that they're just promoting their selfish arrogant ideology full of hate. Hate for anyone who doesn't conform to their fanatical ideological norms and their degenerate society. I'm sick and tired of hearing Westerners constantly speaking about "love".

Last edited:
It will be all over soon

Love=sex. Love like in movies doesnt exist.

All those "make love not war" and "the world needs more love" hypocritical whores and cucks should read some eastern religions and philosophies.

In Theravada Buddhism the concepts of "Raga" and "Meta" (there's also a third one @chudur-budur taught me but I forget right now) are much more accurate concepts than the mixed up and confused western concept of "love".

Yeah that's one of the meany reasons why I can't stand western media.

We need new words for these things. The word love is practically meaningless in 2019

i dont think most westerners care about hungry africans its just virtue signalling to look good

I think that the (((media))) want to feminize the man both with progressive publicity (love, pacifism, diversity, etc.) and with food high in estrogen, to attack him both physically and psychologically. All this drives to have a weak and meek society, which only thinks to have a hedonistic life and that can never rebel against the (((elite))) that controls it. The masculinity and the love of war was what brought civilization and what will restore it when this whole degenerate society falls, as happened with Rome.

TBH, I like your threads.

It's very easy to get confused in today's society. We simply have too much information, we cannot treat adequately.

Love in today's society is totally perversed from it original meaning, what the Bible says.

I think that you have to love yourself firstly, to love others.

What about if you can't even find love in own family, but get hate-love relationship, with an accent in hate?

I'm just a sinner, and all this society is based on sins. How can I get out?

real "love" is just the dopamine rush we have when we see babies, and females tend to have babies like traits.

In Hinduism there are 5 forms of love , as the number on the love increases so will it's quality.
1) Kama
Sensory love or love of physical pleasures
2) Shringar
Rapturous intimacy
3) Maitri
Generous comation
4) Bhakti
Impersonal devotion
5) Atma prem
Unconditional self love , this is the highest form of love

Christian gods failed me, Western civilisation failed me to give cute adorable loli waifu who is source of good vibrations

I was so sad when i discovered relationship love isn't real.

It was like finding out Santa Clause didn't exist, but as an Adult.

I was so sad when i discovered relationship love isn't real.

It was like finding out Santa Clause didn't exist, but as an Adult.

It’s one of the biggest blackpills by far.